Forum boards for students, parents, teachers, travelers, gamers. Search message boards, post classifieds/ ads, give tips, share ideas, reviews/ discussions, ask questions, find information topics, free jobs forums, free blogs on games, kids' classes, music, education programs, schools, colleges, work visa
Forums Job Forum Jobs Schools Online Edu Kids Area Games Visas
Post without signing-up (optional).
Post a message or Search Forums
katebrewer5@hotam katebrewer5@hotam, Posted: 2007-11-11 01:49:06
I am currently looking for a NGO job in Thailand.

I am a qualified environmental health officer from the UK.

If you know of any jobs or useful places to look for jobs I would be very grateful of any information.

Thanks
Kate
Mary Kyang Yone Mary Kyang Yone, Posted: 2008-06-04 23:30:22

I am currently looking for a NGO job in Thailand. I am a qualified teacher. I completed my master of arts in education in india ( external examination from Michigan USA).

If you know of any jobs or useful places to look for jobs I would be very grateful of any information. Thanking you and looking forward to hear from you
Mary Kyang Yone
adam30male adam30male, Posted: 2008-08-11 09:42:43

what is the reason to shift from USA to BKK Mary Kyang Yone?
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2009-08-21 01:50:04

Dear Sir/Madam , I am looking for teaching job in NGO Organization in Thailand. i am currently staying in Thailand. I have finished Master degree M.A (Education Elementary) Andrews University, Michigan,USA from Spicer Memorial College (India) Extension Campus. My visa will expire August 30 so i can accept any position for teaching and also salary. Thank you..

your Sincerely,
Chaw Thet Su
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2009-08-21 01:57:55

Dear Sir/Madam , I am looking for teaching job in NGO Organization in Thailand. i am currently staying in Thailand. I have finished Master degree M.A (Education Elementary) Andrews University, Michigan,USA from Spicer Memorial College (India) Extension Campus. My visa will expire August 30 so i can accept any position for teaching and also salary. Thank you..

your Sincerely,
Chaw Thet Su
PH-0898893910
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2009-09-10 14:23:01

Hello,

We are looking for a Thai National for this position:

The Academy for Educational Development is recruiting for a Deputy Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID-funded Supporting Civil Society Strengthening and Peace Building in Thailand. The Deputy Chief of Party will be based in Bangkok and is expected to remain in the position for the duration of this potentially five year program. This program will work to foster constructive civil society engagement with the Royal Thai Government (RTG) as a means to building consensus for democratic political processes and mitigating extremism. Program Objectives include- enhancing the capacities of key independent agencies to provide effective government oversight; strengthening the capacity of Thai civil society organizations and media to serve as checks and balances for political processes and public policy; and supporting civic peace building efforts and diminish the potential for radicalization and escalation of violent conflict in southern Thailand.
Overview: The Deputy Chief of Party will report to the Chief of Party and will be responsible for strategic development of the program’s technical approach and implementation of program activities. The candidate must have experience designing and managing a complex program in civil society/ governance.
Responsibilities include: • Working with the Chief of Party to provide overall programmatic and technical support and guidance for program activities;
• Supervising various staff, including consultants;
• Managing, developing, and executing technical plans and procedures to achieve project objectives;
• Identifying grantees, assisting in the development of proposals for grants, and providing technical oversight for implementation;
• Fostering relationships between civil society actors, Thai organizations, donors, and other stakeholders;
• Liaising with Thai government officials;
• Overseeing financial systems and reports;
• Identifying training opportunities, technical assistance requirements, sub-contracting mechanisms, and other stakeholders.

Qualifications: • Demonstrated management and technical skills working with large, complex programs; • Minimum 5 years experience in a developing country;
• Knowledge of Thai bureaucratic structures and policy formation;
• Experience managing peace building programs;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Demonstrated ability to design programs for impact;
• Experience managing and reporting on large donor-funded programs;
• Knowledge of donor planning and reporting systems;
• Familiarity with grants under contract systems;
• Graduate degree in relevant field;
• Thai language proficiency required.

Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to email@devalmehta.com with “Deputy Chief of Party” as the subject of the email by September 19th, 2009.

Thank you.
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2010-01-11 03:50:07

need English teacher
and chinese teacher now.
Working in Thailand

orapin5@hotmail.com
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2010-01-26 21:00:04

Have you ever thought in working in Dubai?? I think your profession will is in Demand there. If you are thinking of the salary, Don't worry, They will give you a satisfying salary for your work. Maybe this site can help you https://www.jobsindubai.com/
and also this article https://www.jobsindubai.com/career.asp?qArticleID=10&page=7

Good luck!
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2010-02-20 23:01:30

I am looking for a Job in NGO organisation and I success in Master in International Marketing from UK . Any organisation need the willingness support person please let me know. I am pleased to have an interview for more information. Thank you very much Polin por_present1@live.com
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2010-04-28 04:55:59

we look for Japanese to work as Sales & Business Development Officer and Finance & Account Assistant Manager in Rayong, Thailand. Please contact via email;sakkranan.nuthongin@manpower.th.com
Stuart Stuart, Posted: 2011-08-01 07:09:13

I am currently looking fro employment in Thailand

I am a qualified accountnat and manager.

My background includes audit, accounting and all aspects of business managment/back office support.

I am soon to relocate to Thailand and seek full time employment where i can use my skills.

plesae contact me for more details stuart12391@hotmail.co.uk
Chelsea_ SA Chelsea_ SA, Posted: 2011-08-11 04:31:07

I am currently studying Anthropology and photojournalism and plan to do honours in Anthropology next year. I am hoping to find out my possibilities of finding a job once I finish studying at the end of next year. Can anyone help?
Chelsea_SA Chelsea_SA, Posted: 2011-08-11 04:31:52

I am currently studying Anthropology and photojournalism and plan to do honours in Anthropology next year. I am hoping to find out my possibilities of finding a job once I finish studying at the end of next year. Can anyone help? Please e-mail on chels4@gmail.com
Nuankham hengkham Nuankham hengkham, Posted: 2011-08-25 09:19:35

I would like to work with NGO just because i want to help people.I can speak Thai,english,shan,and lanna.I finish in hight school and studying in open university.I live in pai maehongson.If there anything i can do pleas contact me. khaimokka@hotmail.com.
shyam shyam, Posted: 2011-11-05 06:38:36

Hey This is Shyam, Computer teacher from India with more than 7 years of Experience and Right Now working for Ministry of Education Maldives as a Computing Teacher for '0' Level IGSCE, British Curriculum, I loving teaching kids and working with them I am am interested to relocate, so if there is any requirement of Computer Science/ ICT Teachers plz forward it 2 me..!!!

Email : shyam.varu@gmail.com PH: +960 7700530 (Republic of Maldives)

Thanks in Advance...!!!
Abraham Paul Abraham Paul, Posted: 2011-11-07 00:53:57

I have worked as a director of a a voluntary organization for 15 year. looking for a job
in a voluntary organization
Jess Anthony Jess Anthony, Posted: 2012-02-12 07:04:09

Good day, This is Jess Anthony P. Gante. I am 21 years of age, currently living in the Philippines. I am a university student taking up Bachelor of Science in International Studies majoring Japanese Language and studies. I'm currently in my 3rd year in university and i will be enrolling myself as a graduating student this coming June 2012.

In lieu of this, i would like to ask any help from this website for me to b able to have my OJT (on-the-Job training in Thailand). I am willing to send my resume and other credentials to those who would ask for it. I am looking forward to hear any response for this matter. Thank you

You can contact me through the following:

Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/mew.jag
Gmail: jess.gante@gmail.com
Yahoo: jake_slayer2000@yahoo.com

Jess Anthony Gante

You do Not have to register in order to post replies or topics. However, if you wish to receive an email alert when a new entry is posted on this topic, you will first have to Sign-Up and confirm your registration. 

Write your Reply to this Topic below: *
Only genuine replies and messages are permitted. If an entry is of low quality, or not related to the topic, or is deemed not genuine, it will be deleted. For privacy and anti-spam purposes, it is not advised to enter an email address or phone number into forum messages. Simply ask the topic readers to leave a message here (Registered users have the option of receiving an email notification each time a reply is posted on their relevant topic).

Non-Registered users should leave the password field below empty. Your Username entry (to be associated with your post) is compulsory, and should be between 2 & 17 characters in length.

Username: *

Password: