|Brightwater||Posted: 2012-09-12 10:21:54
French speaking Gaming jobs available with an innovative global company in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK. These customer service jobs will offer extremely competitive salaries.
Our client is a Belfast city centre based firm who currently have multilingual jobs for native level French language speakers to join their multilingual team. The company is an innovative and rapidly expanding organisation and is searching for driven, motivated, customer service / call centre reps. This is an opportunity to gain a job abroad and work abroad experience or a chance to make use of your language skills at home. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to excel in their field and develop their career within this fantastic career developing company.
• Provide excellent customer service to all gaming customers through various communication channels including social media channels, email and telephone interaction
• Deliver excellent customer service ensuring that gamers are given troubleshooting help for game related problems
• Work within the European hub for the company ensuring that targets are met and delivered on time
• Explain full product knowledge to clients and potential clients
• Respond to all correspondence from customers and ensure follow-ups are delivered
• Provide general support to your team and get involved in innovative work tasks to ensure the company remains competitive
• During non busy times, candidates will have the opportunity to play the EA games and become masters of the gaming industry.
• Fluency in French and English both spoken and written
• Must have at least 6 months customer service experience
• A passion for gaming and playing games is essential for this gaming role.
• Candidates must have the ability to troubleshoot gaming problems
• Excellent telephone manner and ability to build rapport with customers
• Must have a passion for customer service and understanding of its importance
• Knowledge of how to manage workload and prioritise tasks
• Articulate professional and enthusiastic attitude and focus to achieve targets
• An excellent team player as well as the ability to work in isolation
• Flexibility to complete tasks to improve the business’ performance
• Attractive salary & benefits package
• Permanent role within a reputable company
• Financial relocation package
• Designated relocation advisor to help with moving to Belfast
• Up to 5 night’s hotel accommodation upon arrival
• Fantastic career development opportunities
• Opportunity to join theme teams and practice your skills and talents within the areas of: social media, marketing and sales, gaming, retail, business development.
• Friendly multilingual atmosphere
• Opportunity to work within world class contracts
• Performance enhancing training
• City Centre Location
• Belfast city is very inexpensive to live and socialise in and is one of the safest and friendliest cities in Europe!
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependant upon the calibre of response.
For further information, and to apply for this French customer service job, please contact Claire McCorry on 028 90 325 325 or alternatively please send CV in English to: email@example.com
*******Please Note: *******
Candidates must have permission to work in the UK prior to application!
You do Not have to register in order to post replies or topics. However, if you wish to receive an email alert when a new entry is posted on this topic, you will first have to Sign-Up and confirm your registration.