||Posted: 2012-02-10 03:54:55
Internship in China - English, Korean, Japanese,German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic - Sales/Mkt. Dept.
Shenzhen city, China. Distance to Hongkong: less than 1 hour.
• Developing new customers and managing customer relationships
• Prepare the draft quotation for various products and Projects
• Developing strategy for the countries or area you have language advantage.
• Full scale of quotation activities supports , e.g. - translation of quotation, bid package packing, submission.
• Order follows up and After-sales support in global China accounts
Why the opportunity is excellent to Interns:
1. You will be guided to our production line to find out how product is made. You will see our factories in person.
2. You will be trained ISO system and Quality control in the factory. This will be a positive to your resume if in the future you need to work with Chinese companies.
3. You will be trained for our products: LED Lighting, Plastic mold making and plastic injection etc. manufacturing processes.
4. You will be trained for International business and logistics requirements.
5. We will also take you to our multi suppliers on the purpose of gaining more experience in other industries and factories, Just for Interns.
6. Food and accommodation is all free and all from you is a Visa and ticket to China.
7. Metro/Subway and Buses are convenient to very corner of the entire center city. (13million people in this city)
8. Life is easy here as you will be taken careful of by our company and and goods is cheap here.
9. All of documents for Interns will be provided for Students.
The advantages above-mentioned should be unique comparable anywhere else.
International Air freight: Paid by Intern.
Daily Food: Free for Intern and paid by company (Chinese Food only)
Accommodation: Free for Intern and paid by company. Electricity, 24/7 hot water, Internet, heat/AC, 24/7 building security, television, kitchen gas, washing machine, dining room with table and chairs, refrigerator, and bedding.(You are reminded to bring your own laptop if you wanted to play it in the accommodation.)
1. The candidates must be native speaker to ANY of the following language: English, Korean, Japanese,German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic.
2. Good health
3. Microsoft Office proficient
4. 8 Working hours: unpaid, 9:00am to 6:00pm, 1 hour for lunch.
Step 1: Email your CV / Resume to: HR@5smold.com
Step 2: You will be invited to have a Skype interview.
Step 3: You will be mailed an invitation letter for Visa application if qualified. (Reminder: please apply Visa with multi-entries so that you could freely visit both Hongkong and Shenzhen city)
Step 4: You are required to keep us informed whenever China Visa is successfully issued and flight schedule one month before departure. It allows us to make Pre-arrangement for your working desk and computer in the office, as well as accommodation.
Step 5: You will be picked up whenever landed to Shenzhen city and you will be taken careful of by company employee for daily work and life.
||Posted: 2012-02-10 04:03:44
it's really good internship.
You do Not have to register in order to post replies or topics. However, if you wish to receive an email alert when a new entry is posted on this topic, you will first have to Sign-Up
and confirm your registration.