|Ariel||Posted: 2011-08-06 18:03:00
I'm about to buy a laptop or a tablet PC which is rugged or semi-rugged and would love to hear some opinions and feedback on what to buy and what not to buy. I would appreciate input from people who used, had and abused laptops.
My main concerns are:
- spill proof against water, muddy water, Coca-Cola/Pepsi stuff
- drop proof concrete, asphalt, wooden floors - just a regular stuff where you would drop your laptop by accident
- battery life for at least of 4 REAL working hours without making all devices off, screen dimmed and all other stuff that manufacturers make to boost their battery test time
- screen usability in direct sunlight : beaches, near pool, walking down the street
- how easy it is to use it and how convenient, powerful, useful are various addons that don't cost a fortune
You do Not have to register in order to post replies or topics. However, if you wish to receive an email alert when a new entry is posted on this topic, you will first have to Sign-Up and confirm your registration.