Forum boards for students, parents, teachers, travelers, gamers. Search message boards, post classifieds/ ads, give tips, share ideas, reviews/ discussions, ask questions, find information topics, free jobs forums, free blogs on games, kids' classes, music, education programs, schools, colleges, work visa
Forums Job Forum Jobs Schools Online Edu Kids Area Games Visas
Find a Forum. Create a Topic or Post a Reply without signing-up (optional).
Username: rosemarie lavaria
Registration date: 2010-04-28 05:45:03
Total number of topics: 2
Total number of replies: 6

Latest Replies Posted:
  • I'm looking for employer a certified caregiver and degree holder ,graduate of AB psychology
  • looking for employer to Uk,canada or australia .I'm certified caregiver
  • Looking For A Live-In Caregiver

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: A pleasant day.My name is Rosemarie Figueroa Lavarias.Living here in Philippnes. I'm married ,45 years of age,have 3 kids grown.I'm a certified caregiver and degree holder,I graduated bachelor of arts in psychology and a former teacher in a couple of years.I have many skills and experiences gained from my years of work in caregiver and teaching.I'm creative and a strong motivator,Caring ,loving,honest,have fear in God and hard working.I believed my experience and enthusiasm will make me a valuable nanny/caregiver,helping continue to grow and inspire life. I would like to talk to you and discuss where my skills would benefit you the most.If you wish to contact me,I'm at #(63)09084431965 and e- mail: rosemarielavarias@yahoo.com.I would like to hear from you soon.Please reply me if you need information about me,or if you wish to talk about the position. Thank you so much and god bless you and your family. sincerly, Rosemarie F. Lavarias
    Click here to view topic in full

• Live-in caregiver wanted in USA - North Carolina

good day!.My name is Rosemarie Figueroa Lavarias.Living here in Philippnes. I'm married ,45 years of age,have 3 kids grown.I'm a certified caregiver and degree holder,I graduated bachelor of arts in psychology and a former teacher in a couple of years.I have many skills and experiences gained from my years of work in caregiver and teaching.I'm creative and a strong motivator,Caring ,loving,honest,have fear in God and hard working.I believed my experience and enthusiasm will make me a valuable nanny/caregiver,helping continue to grow and inspire life. I would like to talk to you and discuss where my skills would benefit you the most.If you wish to contact me,I'm at #(63)09084431965 and e- mail: rosemarielavarias@yahoo.com.I would like to hear from you soon.Please reply me if you need information about me,or if you wish to talk about the position. Thank you so much and god bless you and your family. sincerly, Rosemarie F. Lavarias

• Au pair needed Luton, UK

Anonymous Dear Family, A pleasant day to your family.My name is Rosemarie Figueroa Lavarias.Living here in Philippnes. I'm married ,45 years of age,have 3 kids grown.I'm a certified caregiver and degree holder,I graduated bachelor of arts in psychology and a former teacher in a couple of years.I have many skills and experiences gained from my years of work in caregiver and teaching.I'm creative and a strong motivator,Caring ,loving,honest,have fear in God and hard working.I believed my experience and enthusiasm will make me a valuable nanny/caregiver,helping continue to grow and inspire life. I would like to talk to you and discuss where my skills would benefit you the most.If you wish to contact me,I'm at #(63)09084431965 and e- mail: rosemarielavarias@yahoo.com.I would like to hear from you soon.Please reply me if you need information about me,or if you wish to talk about the position. Thank you so much and god bless you and your family. sincerly, Rosemarie F. Lavarias

This user is mostly active on these topics: