Aviva Sunless Tanning Academy:
Aviva Sunless Tanning Academy in Woburn, Middlesex County, MA (located just 20 minutes north of Boston!) is perfect for local and out-of state beauty industry professionals who are looking to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business, or add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio. Aviva Academy was founded in 2009 in an effort to continue to raise education standards in the sunless tanning industry. Aviva’s Sunless Success System™ is designed to help you win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever. Classes are available onsite at Aviva Academy, online and in satellite facilities through their world-wide distribution network.
Who Should Attend?
The Aviva Sunless Tanning Academy is for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant. If you want to learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 30, 60, or even 100 spray tans per week, it’s time for you to take a look at the Aviva Labs Sunless Success System™.
- How to spray tan properly to achieve a natural-looking tan (how to avoid the “orange” look)
- How to become a Spray Consultant rather than just a spray technician by customizing the right spray tanning solution for each client based on skin and body type
- How to raise the level of your spray tanning service from “good” to “excellent”
- How to build customer loyalty
- How to get a 100% success rate. Your clientele will be walking, talking testimonials for your company.
- How to price your services to attract and retain clients
- How to convert your first-time visitors into clients for life and convince your non-tanning clients to try your sunless tanning service
- How to duplicate the practices of the salons & spas generating over $100,000 per year from their spray tanning businesses
- How to employ effective marketing and be able to track the results
- How to maintain a steady stream of clients even during the winter months
Quality Training for Today's Beauty Professionals:
Our instructors have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching, to deliver the latest, most advanced education available anywhere. They are advisors, coaches, volunteers and role models, and are very passionate about what they do.
Our educational formats aren’t created to just meet expectations, they are designed to exceed them and deliver on the same brand promise that all Aviva Labs products have. Education today must be fun, comfortable and relevant and serve the needs of the 21st century in a world of fast-changing technologies and increasing social interaction in a virtual world. Our training academy is not about endless PowerPoints and boring product demonstrations; we’ve created an atmosphere in which ideas are shared, knowledge is exchanged and individuals acquire the tools to transform their business dreams into reality.
Sunless Tanning Certification Programs:
- The Sunless 101 Course
A one day comprehensive course appropriate for basic beginners up to intermediate level spray tanning professionals that takes place monthly at Aviva Academy in Woburn, MA (near Boston, includes complimentary breakfast and lunch). It is great preparation for those who wish, for example, to work in spas, makeup studios, hair salons, spray tanning salons and mobile spray tanning businesses as a sunless tanning consultant.
- The Sunless Master Program
A one day advanced class onsite at Aviva Academy in Woburn, MA (includes complimentary breakfast and lunch). You must have completed Sunless 101 or been spraying for 2 years or more before you are ready for this level of artistry.
- Web-based / Online Courses:
- The Sunless 101 Online Course allows you to study at your own pace (course is 3 hours long). This class is appropriate for beginners up to intermediate level spray tanning professionals.
- The Sunless Master Online Course allows you to study at your own pace (course is 3 hours long). You must have completed Sunless 101 or been spraying for 2 years or more before you are ready for this level of artistry.
Aviva Labs Sunless Tanning Certification will be awarded to you at the completion of the Sunless 101 Course (either on-site or online).
"It’s refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning...I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!"
- Jodi Heffler, Owner, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
"Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration."
- Courtney Burridge, Spray Tan Consultant, Tre Soleil Day Spa, Mashpee, MA
"I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
- Rachel Christensen, Spray Tan Consultant, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell, MA
"I've been doing about 20 spray tans per week and attended the Sunless Master course. I love learning how to add shading to the face and the body contouring! The teachers are fabulous. Visual techniques are awesome! Great learning tools and the course was extremely helpful. Thank you!"
- Leah Beth Goodman, Spray Tan Consultant, Marblehead, MA
"The hands-on demonstration was helpful. I’m definitely a visual learner and benefited from having the one-on-one training to show me how to do the spray tan."
- Stephanie Kilcoin, Spray Tan Consultant, Nature’s Spa, Plainville, CT
"I was thrown into spray tanning at the new spa I started working at. After today I have a much better understanding of everything. I tried to watch videos on YouTube but it wasn't the same. Great class! All employees were great and extremely helpful."
- Joan, Spray Tan Consultant
"I’ve just done the Sunless 101 Online Course. Thank you so much! It was of so much help to me and with all the tips I've learned...now I have a lot of more confidence after this course."
- Sanet Schonken, Mobile Spray Tan Business Owner, Hartenbos, Western Cape, SA
The Hilton Boston/ Woburn Hotel: If you’re coming in from out of town, Aviva Labs recommends the Hilton Boston/Woburn hotel. It is located minutes from Boston. Also, the hotel provides complimentary transportation from 7am-10pm to nearby restaurants, malls and Anderson/Woburn Station. It is pet friendly. From Anderson/Woburn Station, you may take the Logan Express shuttle service to Logan International Airport, or the Commuter Rail which will take you into Boston.