Addiction counseling certification in California & online: Substance abuse counselor certification in Costa Mesa, Orange County. Chemical dependency counseling programs online, certification for drug and alcohol counselors in Southern CA, NY, PA, MA, IL, NJ, TX, FL, WA...
Centaur University, Costa Mesa & Online: Become certified as a Chemical Dependency Counselor with Centaur College We provide a Chemical Dependency Counseling (CDC) program that is approved by the CAADAC (California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors). You can complete this program in-class at our training center in Costa Mesa, Orange County CA or online in as little as 3-9 months, depending on the schedule of classes you choose.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Chemical Dependency Counseling (CDC) Programs - Available In-class or Online:
- Fast-track CDC Program. This program can be completed in 3-9 months, depending on the schedule of classes chosen. Thi program is suitable for all students hoping to become a chemical dependency counselor, ranging from those with no previous experience or education in the field to those who are already employed as a Chemical Dependency Counselor, but have not yet obtained CDC certification. The program consists of 6 core phases (270 hrs) plus a 45 hr Practicum and 255 hr Internship.
- A stand-alone Practicum Course that offers students who have completed their core classroom credits/hours (with us or elsewhere) quality supervision for completing their 255 hr Internship at an approved facility as well as the 45 hrs of Practicum classes necessary to earn our CDC Certificate and to take the CAADAC exam.
Our CDC program is a comprehensive yet quick way to establish or enhance your career in the field of Chemical Dependency Counseling and Alcoholism help at a very competitive price.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Popular educators on Learn4Good. Inquire about our courses today.
Southern California Health Institute, North Hollywood - Located in North Hollywood near Burbank in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in Advanced Professional Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy Aide / Sports Rehabilitation and Medical Billing and Coding Specialist.
Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists ...
Study programs & classes include:
- Advanced Professional Massage Therapy Certificate Program - 37 wks full-time
- Physical Therapy Aide / Sports Rehabilitation Certificate Program - 38 wks full-time
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Certificate Program - 36 wks full-time
- Personal Fitness Trainer / Health & Wellness Professional Certificate - 45 wks...
Recent inquiry comment posted 2015-08-23
Program/s I am interested in: "Personal traning ..."
Recent inquiry comment posted 2015-08-27
Program/s I am interested in: "Hi I'm interested in personal trainer, giving advice how to eat healthy diet"
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
Evergreen College, Toronto Campus - Would you like to start a rewarding new career in the fields of healthcare, childcare, business or IT? Evergreen College in central Toronto provides a range of short career diploma programs that have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Registered as a private career college, our campus is convenienty located close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. and only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You are here: School & College Search> Colleges & Career Training in California> Substance abuse counselor certification in Costa Mesa & online