Vancouver Community College:
With two campus locations in Vancouver (a coastal Canadian city located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia): One in East Broadway and another in the downtown area of the city, Vancouver Community College (VCC) is the oldest publically-funded college in the province of British Columbia (BC), offering a wide range of certificate, diploma and degree career training programs to international students. Our extensive range of programs include ESL, university transfer, and applied degree and / or career training in hospitality, business, music, transportation trades, design and technology, instructor training and English teaching.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
mmunity College serves 25,000 students a year, making it the largest college in the province. Each year, more than 1500 international students from approximately 30 countries choose to enrol in any of the English as a Second Language and career programs that VCC offers. They come for our award-winning programs, highly-qualified faculty and a staff committed to helping them achieve their goals.
Certificate, Diploma & Degree Career Training Programs For International Students:
We offer an exciting range of programs: English as a Second Language, university transfer, career certificates and diplomas and applied degree programs.
- Hospitality Management Diploma program
- Hospitality Management Degree program
- Culinary Arts program
- Baking and Pastry Arts program
- Automotive Service Technician program
- Hair Design program
- Drafting Technician program
- Administrative Assistant program
- BC Provincial Instructor Diploma program
- BC Provincial Instructor Diploma program (Personalized Group Instruction)
- Dancing Diploma program
- Fashion Arts Diploma program
- University Transfer programs
- TESOL Diploma program
- TESOL Certificate program
- ESL programs