Marbella Design Academy:
Study Interior Architecture in Spain with Marbella Design Academy! A leading international design school, we provide a 3-year Bachelor of Arts (Hons) degree course in Interior Architecture to students from around the world.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Taught in English, this course has been approved and validated by Middlesex University in London, UK. Our academy is located in Monda, only 15km from the jet-set town of Marbella, on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain. Our academy is state-recognized by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
3-Year BA (Hons) in Interior Architecture Degree:
Awarded by Middlesex University. Graduates can continue to study for a Masters Degree with an additional year at Middlesex University.
Designed to provide you with knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the interior architecture process, this course commences twice a year, in September and January.
Some of the tutors on this course work professionally within the interior design industry on a local and international level. This is a great opportunity for students interested in a career in interior architecture to study in English in sunny Spain, at a lower cost than in the UK.
This course aims to equip you with the skills and understanding necessary to explore and apply the creative potential of interior design to the expression of ideas, and in resolving design and visual communication problems within a given budget.
Tuition is delivered in the form of lectures, guided practice, independent study and real life projects, as exercises to hone work skills.
You will learn a wide range of techniques employed in the field of interior design that include ergonomics, sketching, materials, color theory, psychology within design, photography, design software systems, as well as basic technical construction skills needed for real world application.
- Principles of Interior Design: History of Interior Design; Conceptual Basics of Interior Decoration; Basic Building Construction
- Visual Communication: Photography; Freehand Drawing; InDesign; Technical Drawing; Photoshop; AutoCAD; 3D Studio MAX
- Design Projects: Term Projects; Group Project; Final Project
- Interior Design Methodology: Conceptual Principles of Interior Decoration; History of Architecture and Environmental Influence; Furniture Design
- Communicating Design: Freehand Drawing 2; Photoshop 2; Photography 2; InDesign; AutoCAD 2
- Construction Systems: Technology and Construction; Measuring, Quotation and Project Planning
- Design Projects II: Term Projects; Final Project
- Interior Design Applications: History of Interior Design III; Project Management Theory; Sustainability and Ethics in Interior Design; Rehabilitation and Reforms
- Interior Design Typology: 3D Studio MAX 3; Landscape Design; Exhibit Design; Vocational Orientation; Set Design
- Design Projects & Portfolio: Term Projects; Work Experience; Group Project; Portfolio
- Final Major Project
Summer Interior Decoration Course:
- 5 weeks