ENTRY NOT COMPLETE:
Would you like to earn an internationally-recognised masters degree in management in India? With campuses in Bangalore, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kannur, and Thrissur, a leading provider of UK-accredited postgraduate courses in the fields of business and management. It is designed to cover a wide range of business activities for students with little or no background in management. This course can also be studied online from anywhere in the world.Email: Contact us belowMA in Management (MAM)
Study options: Full-time, part-time & online. Taught onsite at Bangalore, Kannur, Kochi, Kozhikode & Thrissur. Course Duration: 14-18 months.
This program provides a comprehensive study of management through the use of a range of learning strategies such as live case studies, visiting speakers and blended learning, which will enhance your career in management and business. In addition, it equips you with a broad understanding of organisational management, and provides the basis for further study in a range of professional subject areas such as marketing, accounting, and human resources.
The MAM program consists of 2 parts and includes 10 core modules and a final dissertation. On successful completion of Part 1, you will receive the Level 7 (PG) Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. On successful completion of Part -2, you will be awarded MAM - MA Management by the University of Wolverhampton.
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers & Developing Corporate Culture
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Creative and Innovative Management
- Strategic Quality System and Management
- Strategic Management
- Accounting and Financial Management