Automotive schools in New Jersey: Paintless dent removal training in the New York metro area, PDR technician certification program. Accredited auto body repair training, automotive trade school in Monmouth County, NJ.
Paintless Dent Removal Training Center, Red Bank: Paintless Dent Repair (also known as PDR) is a technical method of completely removing minor dents, scuffs, creases, and hail damage from a vehicle without disturbing the original paint finish. Train to become a PDR Specialist at our center in Red Bank, NJ. All of our training programs have been fully accredited by the IPDRAI (International Paintless Dent Repair Accreditation Institute). This is a booming industry and PDR technicians are always in demand. Our intensive, hands-on, one-on-one training programs will give you the power of self sufficiency.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Certified Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Specialist training programs: - 5-day Dent Removal class
- Intensive 36-hour Weekend program
- 10-day PDR intensive training & Business Management training
- Advanced, brand-specific training
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Popular educators on Learn4Good. Inquire about our courses today.
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Indianapolis
- Aviva provides comprehensive beginner to advanced level spray tan training to students based in Indiana and nationwide. Become a certified spray tan professional by taking one of Aviva Spray Tan Academy's quality courses either on-site in Indianapolis or online from the comfort of your own home or office!
Recent inquiry comment posted 2015-02-27
Program/s I am interested in: "Spray Tanning"
Recent inquiry comment posted 2015-02-28
Program/s I am interested in: "spray tanning"
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Le Fashion Lab, Atlanta
- Le Fashion Lab is an Atlanta-based fashion design school that provides [b]high-quality fashion design classes and workshops[/b] at beginner, intermediate and advanced level.
We offer [b]over 20 classes[/b] in subjects such as sweing, draping, garment construction, fashion illustration, and more ...