Aviva Spray Tanning Academy:
Founded in 2009, the Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Woburn, Middlesex County, MA near Boston (just about an hour’s drive from you!) is perfect for New Hampshire-based beauty professionals who are looking to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business, or add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio. Classes are available onsite at Aviva Academy in Woburn and in NYC, online and in satellite facilities through our world-wide distribution network.
Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years! As part of our commitment to continued learning for beauty industry professionals, Aviva Academy provides you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
If you want to learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 30, 60, or even 100 spray tans per week, it’s time for you to take a look at the Aviva Labs Sunless Success System™, which is designed to help you win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
Our students include salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
You will learn:
- How to spray tan properly to achieve a natural-looking tan (how to avoid the “orange” look)
- How to raise the level of your spray tanning service from “good” to “excellent”
- How to become a Spray Consultant rather than just a spray technician by customizing the right spray tanning solution for each client based on skin and body type
- How to price your services to attract and retain clients
- How to build customer loyalty; how to convert your first-time visitors into clients for life and convince your non-tanning clients to try your sunless tanning service
- How to get a 100% success rate. Your clientele will be walking, talking testimonials for your company.
- How to maintain a steady stream of clients even during the winter months
- How to duplicate the practices of the salons & spas generating over $100,000 per year from their spray tanning businesses
- How to employ effective marketing and be able to track the results
- The Sunless 101 Course
A one day comprehensive course appropriate for basic beginners up to intermediate level spray tanning professionals that takes place monthly at Aviva Academy in Woburn, MA (near Boston, includes complimentary breakfast and lunch).
It is great preparation for those who wish, for example, to work in spas, makeup studios, hair salons, spray tanning salons and mobile spray tanning businesses as a sunless tanning consultant.
- The Sunless Master Program
A one day advanced class onsite at Aviva Academy in Woburn, MA (includes complimentary breakfast and lunch). You must have completed Sunless 101 or been spraying for 2 years or more before you are ready for this level of artistry.
Online Spray Tan Courses:
- The Sunless 101 Online Course allows you to study at your own pace (course is 3 hours long). This class is appropriate for beginners up to intermediate level spray tanning professionals.
- The Sunless Master Online Course allows you to study at your own pace (course is 3 hours long). You must have completed Sunless 101 or been spraying for 2 years or more before you are ready for this level of artistry.
Instructors at the Aviva Spray Tanning Academy have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching so that they can deliver the latest, most advanced education available anywhere.
They are advisors, coaches, volunteers and role models, and are bright, creative individuals who know their subjects intimately, care deeply about their students and are very passionate about what they do.
"The training has given me the confidence and knowledge I need to answer any questions a client or potential client may have about the solutions and pre and post tanning care. I am grateful for the experience I had at the classes with Aviva Labs and feel that I have a leg up on the competition because of it."
- Jess Vachon, Owner, My Sunless Glow, Nashua, NH
"I enjoy the classes that I have been to, Sunless 101 and the Masters Course. They are informative and hands on..As for helping me grow in my business it has helped tremendously. Thank you very much!!"
- Jessica Shaw, Salon Owner, Sebago, ME
"The hands-on demonstration was helpful. I’m definitely a visual learner and benefited from having the one-on-one training to show me how to do the spray tan."
- Stephanie Kilcoin, Spray Tan Consultant, Nature’s Spa, Plainville, CT
"It’s refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning...I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!"
- Jodi Heffler, Owner, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
"I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%. That has helped me perform the best for my customers."
- Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach, CA
"I’ve just done the Sunless 101 Online Course. Thank you so much! It was of so much help to me and with all the tips I've learned...now I have a lot of more confidence after this course."
- Sanet Schonken, Mobile Spray Tan Business Owner, Hartenbos, Western Cape, SA
From Route 93 North: Take exit 37B onto I-95 South. Go 1 exit to Exit 36. Coming off the exit ramp, bear right onto Mishawum Road and continue for 0.2mi. Bear right at stoplight onto Washington St headed South. You’ll drive across I-95 0.6mi to the 3rd stoplight at Cedar St, and take a left onto Cedar St (the street for BJ’s Wholesale Club).
We are in the blue building (the parking lot entry is practically across the street from the BJ’s parking lot entrance). Drive around to the back side of the building and you’ll find us at number 106 (the front door sign reads “Aviva Labs”).
Atlantic Ave & Commerce Way Woburn, MA 01801. Anderson Regional Transportation Center (RTC) is a train and bus station located at 100 Atlantic Ave., off Commerce Way in Woburn, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston. It can be accessed from Exit 37C off Interstate 93 or the Washington Street exit off Interstate 95/Route 128.
Services and facilities include:
- A stop on Amtrak’s Downeaster service to New Hampshire and Maine
- A stop on the MBTA Commuter Rail Lowell Line, with inbound service to North Station in Boston
- Logan Express bus service to Logan International Airport
- Manchester Shuttle service to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- A staffed ticket window
- Two large parking lots
The Hilton Boston/Woburn Hotel:
If you’re coming in from out of town, Aviva Labs recommends the Hilton Boston/Woburn hotel, conveniently located only minutes from Boston. Also, the hotel provides complimentary transportation from 7am-10pm to nearby restaurants, malls and Anderson/Woburn Station. It is pet friendly.
From Anderson/Woburn Station, you may take the Logan Express shuttle service to Logan International Airport, or the Commuter Rail which will take you into Boston.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Aviva Labs Inc., 106 Cummings Park, Woburn, MA, 01801, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2015 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines