Pacific College of Oriental Medicine:
Conveniently located in Manhattan, NYC, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine is one of the leading schools in the USA for acupuncture, massage, Chinese herbal medicine, and integrative medicine. We offer certificate, undergraduate degree and graduate degree programs. We also have campuses in San Diego, California and Chicago, Illinois. We offer associate, bachelor and master degree programs and our San Diego school also offers a Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine degree program.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Our training and certification programs cover an array of courses including acupuncture, shiatsu, tui na, Thai massage, and the principles of natural nutrition. Practice qi gong, tai ji, and meditation with like-minded students and expert faculty as you prepare for a rewarding career in this emerging integrative medical field.
By offering day, evening, and weekend classes on a full
- or part time basis, Pacific is able to offer flexible scheduling to accommodate those with other commitments. We operate year-round on a semester basis, beginning the first week in September, January and May.
Degree & Certificate Courses / Programs in New York
- Master of Science of Traditional Oriental Medicine (MSTOM) degree
- Master of Science in Acupuncture (MSAc) degree program
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Asian Holistic Health and Massage degree
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Massage Therapies degree
- Certificate in Herbology for Licensed Acupuncturists