City College of San Francisco:
City College of San Francisco (CCSF), located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, on the West Coast of America, is an accredited two-year community college offering Certificate and Associate degree programs to both national and international students. Students attend City College for a variety of reasons. You can earn a degree or certificate, earn the credits needed to transfer to a four-year college or university, advance your career and gain basic skills. Whatever your goals or needs, becoming a City College student will help you meet them. City College of San Francisco is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of School and Colleges (WASC), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council on Postsecondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
City College is located on 11 campuses scattered throughout San Francisco’s dynamic neighborhoods in Northern California. Each individual campus has its very own distinct identity, offering an authentic sense of the surrounding area, culture and people. San Francisco is one of the largest cities on the Pacific Coast / West Coast of America, it is located 6 hours north of Los Angeles, CA.
School / Office Address:
50 Phelan Avenue, E-107
From Downtown San Francisco, the East Bay, Daly City or San Francisco International Airport (SFO):
- Take BART-- (Daly City or SFO/Millbrae train from East Bay or Downtown, any destination train other than Millbrae from SFO) to the Balboa Park Station.
- When you exit the station, take the escalator up to street level.
- Turn right and walk along Geneva Avenue until you reach a pedestrian bridge.
- Cross the bridge.
- Walk into the campus.
- Keep walking until you reach Cloud Circle.
- Walk up the stairs to Cloud Hall.
- The International Programs Office is located on the second floor, room 208D.
From the Sunset and/or Richmond Districts:
- Take Muni Bus #43 South to Phelan Avenue. Walk up the hill. Cloud Hall is on the opposite side of the Science building.
From North of the Golden Gate Bridge:
- Take Golden Gate Transit Bus to downtown San Francisco.
- Get off at 5th & Market Streets. Walk one block to the Powell Street BART Station.
- Follow the above instructions getting here from Downtown San Francisco.
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2016 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines