Bhejane Nature Training: Bhejane Nature Training is based in Northern KwaZulu-Natal (KZN), a province of South Africa, with camps situated in the Zululand and Maputaland regions, an area where the rich diversity of habitats is one of the chief attractions. Bhejane Nature Training provides comprehensive and professional Nature Guide, Marine Guide and Trails Guide certificate training programs for existing guides and those wanting to pursue a career in the field of nature guiding.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bhejane Nature Training camp is ideally situated between 4 major game reserves of Zululand and the Elephant Coast including diverse reserves such as the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park, Tembe Elephant Park, Hluhluwe-Umfolozi and Ndumo Game Reserve. Our base camp is situated in False Bay, bordering the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park with an unbelievable biodiversity.
Nature Training Programs: Programmes are endorsed by the Field Guides Association of Southern Africa (FGASA), a fully accredited THETA training provider.
- Professional Field Guide Level 1 course: Course duration is 6 months to 1 year.
- Short training programs: For conservation minded tourists, students, or school-groups & guides that want to increase their knowledge of specialised subjects.
* FGASA Level 1 Terrestrial Field Guide Training program
* FGASA Level 1 Marine Field Guide Training program
* FGASA Trails Guide Training program
- Ubuntu Wild Series: A series of shorter programs for school groups, corporate groups & self development.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The University of Roehampton, London Online offers a range of online masters programmes forprofessionals and students in South Africa & around the world; designed to empower you with the ability to choose when and where you study, and to help change lives, transform careers and shape communities.
Roehampton has a proud history of over 175 years through its four colleges. Now ranked the best modern university in London,* students from more than 150 countries have chosen to study online with Roehampton and earn a quality education accredited by the UK government.
“The online MBA programme with the University of Roehampton is very practical. Students gain state-of-the-art knowledge and benefit from the exchange with other practitioners from around the world.” -Valentina Maggiulli, MBA
“I think the thing that stood out more than anything for Roehampton, was that somebody took the time to talk to me and took me through the application process.” -Paula Barnes, MSc Psychology
*The University of Roehampton is a modern university – one of the higher education institutions in the UK that was awarded university status after the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 was passed. The University of Roehampton has the highest ranking of all post-1992 universities based in London, according to the following independent UK university guides: the Guardian University Guide 2016, the Complete University Guide 2016, the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016.
Hospitality Hotel & Game Lodge Staff Onsite Training Company - South Africa, Swaziland, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Zambia, Mozambique, Mauritius, Seychelles, Maldives, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Kenya, Eritrea, Ghana, Nigeria, etc
Courses / Programs
Onsite training to 3 - 5 Star Hotels, Lodges, Game Lodges, Safari Lodges, Bush Lodges, Resorts, Boutique Hotels, Conference Venues, Wedding Venues, Restaurants, Guesthouses and any other hospitality establishment.
We train the following staff members:
Waiters and Waitresses
Front Office Receptionists
Public Areas Cleaners
Food & Beverage Supervisors and many more other departments.
We offer onsite training to any hotel, resort, or game lodge in the following countries:
Nigeria and more
If you would like to send your staff to South Africa, we are based in Daveyton, Benoni in Gauteng. Training venue is less than 30 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport. Please let us know if you would like us to assist you will an airport shuttle and accommodation.
Here is a list of our programs. They take 3 - 5 days:
Waiter/ Waitress/ Waitrons Training
Room Attendants Training
Public Area Cleaners Training
Kitchen Cleaners Training
Hospitality Reception Training
Laundry Assistant Training
Ward Hostess Training
You can either send your staff to Daveyton or we can come to your place to train your staff onsite. Please note that we only start taking from 8 staff members, upwards.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling students in South Africa! Would you consider studying abroad in Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to students from South Africa and around the world at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
University of Liverpool (UOL) offers over 30 fully online masters, doctorate degrees and one-year postgraduate certificates for South Africa & global working professionals and students in the fields of Administration, Management, Finance, Information Technology, Psychology, Health, Education and Law.
Outstanding Reputation- Ranked in the Top 1% of Universities Worldwide*.
• Founded in 1881, UOL has a global reputation as one of the great centres of research, knowledge and innovation, and is a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group of research-led universities.
• One of Europe's largest providers of 100% online postgraduate degrees.
• Today, more than 10,500 students from over 160 countries have chosen it for their online Masters or Doctorate degrees.
• Our online programmes provide students with a flexible, international and collaborative learning environment, enabling them to achieve a quality degree from a prestigious UK university whilst acquiring the knowledge to advance their careers.
• Many countries, including the US and Canada, accept the standard of degrees awarded by UK universities as equivalent to their own.
Testimonial: “I chose the University of Liverpool because of the flexibility of its online degrees, and because I wanted a British education with a strong international reputation.”
- Frederik Duchi, Graduate
*As listed in the International Handbook of Universities, published by the International Association of Universities (2014)
• MBA Program
• DBA Program
• MSc in Management
• MSc in Mgmt (Oil & Gas)
• MSc in Information Systems Mgmt
• MSc in Project Management (General, IT, IS, Construction, Oil & Gas)
• MSc in Operations & Supply Chain Mgmt
• MSc in International Accounting & Finance
• MSc in Corporate Finance
• MSc in Marketing
• MSc in HR Management
• MSc in IT
• MSc in Software Engineering
• MSc in Web Sciences & Big Data
• MSc in Psychology
• Master of Public Health
• Master of Public Administration
• LLM International Business Law
• Doctor of Education - Higher Education (EdD)
Interocean School of Shipping is a fully accredited institute that provides a range of courses for students who are interested in a career in the shipping, freight & logistics industry.
Our courses are all approved by TETA, SETA and the Department of Education. Programs are run by experts in the industry who have more than 30 years of shipping and customs knowledge.
Our is to educate and develop students into the shipping and freight industry, as well giving those who are currently employed the opportunity to be trained and fully developed in their chosen career with a recognised qualification.
Our accredited courses have been developed according to the rigorous demands of the South African Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) and therefore carries the applicable accreditation for those industry related subjects.
We adhere to the highest standard of business practise and strive to help our students become educated shipping and freight professionals.