Bhejane Nature Training: Bhejane Nature Training is based in Northern KwaZulu-Natal (KZN), a province of South Africa, with camps situated in the Zululand and Maputaland regions, an area where the rich diversity of habitats is one of the chief attractions. Bhejane Nature Training provides comprehensive and professional Nature Guide, Marine Guide and Trails Guide certificate training programs for existing guides and those wanting to pursue a career in the field of nature guiding.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bhejane Nature Training camp is ideally situated between 4 major game reserves of Zululand and the Elephant Coast including diverse reserves such as the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park, Tembe Elephant Park, Hluhluwe-Umfolozi and Ndumo Game Reserve. Our base camp is situated in False Bay, bordering the Isimangaliso Wetlands Park with an unbelievable biodiversity.
Nature Training Programs: Programmes are endorsed by the Field Guides Association of Southern Africa (FGASA), a fully accredited THETA training provider.
- Professional Field Guide Level 1 course: Course duration is 6 months to 1 year.
- Short training programs: For conservation minded tourists, students, or school-groups & guides that want to increase their knowledge of specialised subjects.
* FGASA Level 1 Terrestrial Field Guide Training program
* FGASA Level 1 Marine Field Guide Training program
* FGASA Trails Guide Training program
- Ubuntu Wild Series: A series of shorter programs for school groups, corporate groups & self development.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Ulovane Environmental Training provides exceptional NATURE & MARINE Guide Training in Port Elizabeth, in the heart of the Eastern Cape, South Africa. With over 12 years in the guiding and hospitality industry, our professional team are developing the guides of the future. Tired of the normal day to day routine, looking for adventure? Then this course is for you!
If you are over 21, have a valid drivers license, a PASSION for wildlife and the environment then you are ready to enroll. Ulovane will help you, one step at a time, to gain the guiding qualifications and expertise in order for you to provide your guests with the most amazing guided experience ever. Let us ensure that you are able to adapt and change with the environment, ensuring that you guide without disturbing the surrounding wildlife.
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth
Courses / Programs
Located in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) brings together the best traditions of university education. We draw on more than a century of quality higher education experience, in a new kind of university that offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate academic, professional and technological programmes at varying entrance and exit levels.
Faculties and subject areas include Economic Sciences, Building Sciences, Sciences, Arts & Humanities, Law, Health Sciences, Education, and more. We offer undergraduate and graduate Certificate, Degree, and Diploma courses to domistic and international students at our state-of-the-art Port Elizabeth campus.
Our mission is to offer a diverse range of quality educational opportunities that will make a critical and constructive contribution to regional, national and global sustainability. Our vision is to be a dynamic African university, recognised for its leadership in generating cutting-edge knowledge for a sustainable future.
University of Liverpool (UOL) offers over 30 fully online masters, doctorate degrees and one-year postgraduate certificates for South Africa & global working professionals and students in the fields of Administration, Management, Finance, Information Technology, Psychology, Health, Education and Law.
Outstanding Reputation- Ranked in the Top 1% of Universities Worldwide*.
• Founded in 1881, UOL has a global reputation as one of the great centres of research, knowledge and innovation, and is a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group of research-led universities.
• One of Europe's largest providers of 100% online postgraduate degrees.
• Today, more than 10,500 students from over 160 countries have chosen it for their online Masters or Doctorate degrees.
• Our online programmes provide students with a flexible, international and collaborative learning environment, enabling them to achieve a quality degree from a prestigious UK university whilst acquiring the knowledge to advance their careers.
• Many countries, including the US and Canada, accept the standard of degrees awarded by UK universities as equivalent to their own.
Testimonial: “I chose the University of Liverpool because of the flexibility of its online degrees, and because I wanted a British education with a strong international reputation.”
- Frederik Duchi, Graduate
*As listed in the International Handbook of Universities, published by the International Association of Universities (2014)
• MBA Program
• DBA Program
• MSc in Management
• MSc in Mgmt (Oil & Gas)
• MSc in Information Systems Mgmt
• MSc in Project Management (General, IT, IS, Construction, Oil & Gas)
• MSc in Operations & Supply Chain Mgmt
• MSc in International Accounting & Finance
• MSc in Corporate Finance
• MSc in Marketing
• MSc in HR Management
• MSc in IT
• MSc in Software Engineering
• MSc in Web Sciences & Big Data
• MSc in Psychology
• Master of Public Health
• Master of Public Administration
• LLM International Business Law
• Doctor of Education - Higher Education (EdD)
Interocean School of Shipping is a fully accredited institute that provides a range of courses for students who are interested in a career in the shipping, freight & logistics industry.
Our courses are all approved by TETA, SETA and the Department of Education. Programs are run by experts in the industry who have more than 30 years of shipping and customs knowledge.
Our is to educate and develop students into the shipping and freight industry, as well giving those who are currently employed the opportunity to be trained and fully developed in their chosen career with a recognised qualification.
Our accredited courses have been developed according to the rigorous demands of the South African Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) and therefore carries the applicable accreditation for those industry related subjects.
We adhere to the highest standard of business practise and strive to help our students become educated shipping and freight professionals.
The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance, known as AFDA, is one of the leading film schools in the world.
With state-of-the-art campuses in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban and Port Elizabeth, we provide a range of Degree and Certificate programs in a variety of film, TV, commerce, and technology-related courses to students from around the world.
We teach students to conceptualize, create, and develop innovative products and commodities for the local and international market and to promote themselves as the cultural entrepreneurs of the future.
More than 90% of AFDA’s honors alumni are employed in their chosen field of specialization, and have reinvigorated industries with their talents.