Knight School of Welding, Louisville:
Knight School of Welding is a welding school located in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky. We offer welding training and certification programs for people with little or no welding experience as well as experienced welders. Both day and evening classes are available. Welding training services including Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) Training, basic STICK (SMAW), MIG (GMAW), TIG (GTAW) featuring basic blueprint reading, use of oxyacetylene flame cutting, plasma arc cutting, gas metal arc welding in flat, horizontal, vertical positions, gas tungsten arc welding of carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- LEVEL #1 SMAW STICK Welding (80 Hours)
- LEVEL #2 GMAW MIG Welding (80 Hours)
- LEVEL #3 GTAW TIG Welding (80 Hours)
- LEVEL #4 Combination Welding (160 Hours)
- LEVEL #5 Combination Welding (400 Hours)
- LEVEL #6 (SMAW) PIPE-Uphill Welding (300 Hours)
- LEVEL #7 (CWI) Certified Welding Inspector Training (40 Hours)
- LEVEL #8 Test Code (16 Hours) This program will prepare the qualified welder for the test.
Program Times and Durations:
Day programs are from 11am until 5:30pm Tuesday through Friday and run for 4 consecutive weeks per level (except level #4 which is 8 weeks long). Night programs are from 6pm until 10pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and run for approximately 7 consecutive weeks.
Programs are available for people with no or little welding experience (Levels #1 - 4) as well as for experienced welders (Levels #5 - #6). In addition, special procedure programs such as pipe or tube welding are available. Students may only enter the advanced training program after passing a practical welding test.
- Licensed by The KY State Board for Proprietary Education
- Select Programs are approved for the Enrollment of Veterans
- Fully accredited by the IN Commission on Proprietary Education
- Knight School of Welding in Louisville, KY is an Authorized Welding Training Provider through (WIA) The KY & IN Workforce Investment Act. That means Kentucky & Indiana residents can qualify to complete their Welding training FREE and receive FREE career assistance.
Welding Skill Test:
Skill tests are preformed throughout the training. Each test is prepared and tested according to the codes and regulations of the American Welding Society.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2017 South 39th Street, Louisville, Kentucky , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2016 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines