Institute For Information Technology Solutions (I4ITSolutions):
The Institute For Information Technology Solutions (I4ITSolutions) offers complete SAP Enterprise Resource Planning Software (SAP ERP) training, as well as SAP Consulting and SAP Support. We are located in Walnut Creek in the East Bay Region of the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, just 16 miles east of Oakland, CA. Our mission is to provide SAP consulting, training, service support and solutions that help companies continually transform their business models, delivering improvements in efficiency and effectiveness. SAP skilled employees and specialists are in high demand and well paid. With hands-on knowledge in the desired SAP components, students will be equipped with up to date SAP practices that he / she can use immediately.
SAP Training Programs:
With the growing requirements of SAP professionals and SAP users across all industry sectors, the prospects of a bright career in SAP consulting are very promising. Our SAP training programs are tailored and designed for those who are experienced in their respective business administration field, such as HR, Finance/Accounting, Logistics, Healthcare, Engineering, etc. but lack SAP software skills.
Professional SAP Training:
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your skills, reenter the job market or begin a new career, Institute for Information Technology Solutions has the comprehensive, hands-on program offerings to get your career moving in the right direction. You can choose from several in-demand SAP Professions.
SAP End User Courses (1 - 5 Days)
• SAP System Overview and Navigation (Required first for SAP beginners)
• SAP HR Office Administrative Assistant Training
• SAP HR Administrative Assistant
SAP Super User Courses (1 -2 Weeks)
• Specialist for SAP HR Payroll
• Specialist for SAP HR Reporting
• Specialist for SAP HR Organization Management
• Specialist for SAP HR Personnel Administration
• Specialist for SAP HR Personnel Development
• Specialist for SAP HR Time Management
• Specialist for SAP Training/Event Management
• Specialist for SAP Recruitment
• Specialist for SAP Travel Planning & Expenses
• Specialist for SAP Time Managers Workplace
• SAP System Security Administrator
SAP Analyst Courses (4-6 Weeks):
• Analyst for SAP HR Organizational Management
• Analyst for SAP HR System
• Analyst for SAP HR Business Process
• Analyst for SAP HR Reporting
• Analyst for SAP System Security and Authorizations
• SAP System Analyst - Healthcare (SAP IS-H)
• SAP HR Analyst- SAP HCM Management
• Analyst for SAP Payroll and Time Management
• SAP Utilities System Analyst - (IS-U)
• Analyst for SAP APO
• Analyst for SAP CATS
• Analyst for SAP HRIS System Security
SAP Skills for IT Professionals:
If you are you an IT professional with skills in UNIX, Oracle, or Microsoft and looking for new career opportunities?. Guess What.... In the Bay Area alone. there are over a 700,000 professionals certified in UNIX, Oracle and Microsoft.
However, there are only around 3,000 professionals certified in SAP. Currently, there are over 35,000 openings for SAP professionals in San Francisco and the Bay Area... If you are ready to update your skill set? Contact Us at I4IT Solutions, the Leading Professional SAP Training Academy nationwide.
SAP Skills Training for Career Professionals:
Each course introduces the business purpose and the general functionality of the SAP module, reviews the business processes involved, discusses points of integration, uses practice core business transaction processing, and processes reports. Each training class includes discussion, demonstration and hands-on exercises.