ENTRY NOT COMPLETE:
Do you want to earn a UK-certified postgraduate qualification in Strategic Project Management from the comfort of your own home? provides an on-site / online PG Diploma in Strategic Project Management for international students from around the world. This course would benefit anyone whose job involves managing or directing work that has a strategic focus and a defined end goal.Email: Contact us below
Whether you work in the field of business, HR, marketing, banking, engineering, banking, IT or science, this 10 week course could be the ideal solution for you. It can be completed entirely online or through weekend and evening classes for local students.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Project Management is certified by Eduqual, which is a not-for-profit professional awarding body from the UK.
Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Project Management
Duration: 10 weeks
Strategic Project Management encompasses both project management as a process to deliver end products and change management as a process of capturing the rational and emotional buy-in of the people affected by change to ensure its success.
It differentiates itself from other project management offerings by providing greater emphasis on the strategic requirement in managing a portfolio of projects to deliver organizational goals.
- Project Planning and Procedures
- Project Initiation
- Analyze how projects impact on the strategic objectives of an organization
- Assess the purpose of project planning and management
- Describe the roles of a project sponsor and other project stakeholders
- Evaluate need to scope and identify specification to develop a project plan
- Explain the phases necessary in the construction of a project plan
- Describe the process of gaining project implementation agreement
- Assess the methods for securing stakeholder support for project implementation and operations
- Describe the evaluation process to measure project performance (on-going/hand-over) to meet strategic objectives
- Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Closure