New England College:
New England College (NEC) is a private, accredited, non-profit institution of higher learning that provides relevant, focused, online programs to working professionals at an affordable rate. Based in Henniker, New Hampshire, the school offers online degree programs aimed at professionals looking to further develop their careers in fields such as Accounting, Criminal Justice, Project Management, and more.
New England College's (NEC) online MSA program allows you to realize career-advancing opportunities while you continue working as a professional. The Master of Science in Accounting program has been designed and developed by experienced faculty. The program improves upon the best of traditional learning by utilizing the advantages of the Internet:
Log in anytime, from any Internet connection.
Gain individualized attention from faculty and develop close relationships with fellow learners as you interact with them, creating a vast network of professional contacts.
Post and respond to messages with fellow business leaders.
- Timely Curriculum
Course content is continually updated. Assignments incorporate the specific issues you deal with at work, allowing you to apply lessons from each course to the real world.
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Forensic Accounting
- Master of Arts in Public Policy
- Masters of Science Criminal Justice Leadership
- Master of Science in Management Banking and Financial Management
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Operations Management:
- Master of Science in Management Non-Profit Leadership
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in Real Estate Management
- Master of Science in Sustainability
- The online delivery of the New England College MSSL program may be new and different to some learners. Understanding this, NEC uses a team of professionals who support each student's progress throughout this rigorous program.
- Each student has direct access to Faculty, and will be assisted by a Student Services Manager, Admissions Advisor, and Technical Support Team, throughout the online process, from admission to graduation.
- Each student will progress through the program with a cohort of approximately 12 to 15 students who learn together, provide peer support and a sense of community in the "virtual environment.
NEC seeks exceptionally motivated applicants who have the potential to become future leaders: individuals who have demonstrated initiative, integrity and strong motivation in academic and professional pursuits.
- Bachelor's degree from a college or university in the United States, that is accredited by one of the six regional accrediting bodies. If you have completed your degree outside the United States, please contact your Admissions Advisor for more details.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0. Students with a GPA lower than 3.0 may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis dependant on professional accomplishment and work experience.
- TOEFL: Students whose first language is not English require a TOEFL score of 550 (213 computer version) or above.
Your application file should include:
- Completed and signed application form.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic programs attended.
- Current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation attesting to your professional abilities and qualification for graduate study.
- Personal statement describing your background, experience and factors that have led to your decision to pursue the MSA degree.
"I have enjoyed the discussions more than the actual homework problems. I can learn more from my fellow graduate students when we respond to each other's discussion threads than I could learn in a formal graduate school setting."
- Nora, Online MS in Accounting Student
"The quality of the faculty and staff has far surpassed the expectations I had coming into the program and matches anything I have experienced in my previous law and graduate school experience. The NEC Masters degree will be something I will look on with pride. I know I will be more than adequately prepared for the CPA exam and my future accounting career."
- Doni, MSA online Student
"I took some time off from college after I obtained my Bachelors degree in Accounting. When I was contacted by NEC admissions, they made the process to apply and start the program as smooth as possible. The NEC staff really helped ease me back into college-life again."
~ Christine, Online MS in Accounting Student
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 98 Bridge Street, Henniker, New Hampshire, NH 03242, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2015 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines