Pitman Training Dublin North (Swords):
Pitman Training Dublin North (Swords) provides quality career training courses in our conveniently-located centre in Swords. In addition to our on-site training courses, we offer an accredited online Diploma in Management Studies which allows you to further your management career through part-time distance learning. This is the ideal option for people who don't have the time or opportunity to attend traditional classes, as you can work around your work and family committments at a schedule that best suits you. Students can choose to complete the full, internationally recognised qualification or a single module.Email: Contact us belowOnline BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management Studies:
The Management Professional Diploma course can be studied all at once or in stages
. If you decide to do the full Management Professional programme (9 units) and are successful you will gain the BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management Studies. Those completing three or six units will be awarded the Professional Award or the Professional Certificate respectively. The stages are as follows:
- Level 5 BTEC Professional Award in Management Studies (90 Guided Learning Hours)
- Level 5 BTEC Professional Certificate in Management Studies (180 Learning Hours)
- Level 5 BTEC Professional Diploma in Management Studies (270 Guided Learning Hours)
Typically, the full diploma programme will require 270 hours of study. The more hours you put in, the more quickly you'll complete the programme. For example, someone devoting 6 hours per week to their studies will complete the programme in one year.
Level 5 BTEC Professional Diploma in Management Studies Course Content:
Units include: Leadership; Personal Development; Marketing Management; Decision Making & Taking; Managing Change; Financial Awareness; Managing Activities; Winning Teams; Communication In The Workplace.
Our Business And Technology Education Council (BTEC) courses are accredited by EDEXCEL (UK's largest Awarding Body specialising in vocational and academic qualifications). Our management courses are also recognised by management bodies - success on our BTEC programmes will lead to fast-tracked recognition by both the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
Further Education - Honours Degree Courses:
On successful completion of the Professional Diploma in Management Studies, you may decide to seek progression to one of our partner Universities, to extend your studies to degree level. A learner would begin learning with Pitman Training and upon successfully completing all nine units of the BTEC Diploma would be eligible for fast-track entry to:
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN) where progression is possible into the final year of either the BA (Hons) in Business and Management or the BA (Hons) in Business Administration. Students who opt for the BA (Hons) in Business and Management can study via e-learning without the need to study on-campus, allowing for a flexible study route.
- University of Stirling to take an Honours Degree in Marketing and be exempt from the first two years.