Courses Direct Distance Education Schools: Welcome to 21st century learning. Courses Direct Distance Education Schools is a world leader in distance education including in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland. We have helped students realise their earning and creative potential in many areas such as business management, computer studies, psychology, photography, science, education and research and many others. We've set them off down exciting new careers! Courses Direct Distance Education Schools is affiliated with Australian Correspondence Schools, which were established in 1979. ACS has established a high level of respect in academic circles.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Unlike most institutions, Courses Direct Distance Education has none of the overheads associated with the upkeep of a campus. This enables us to deliver quality learning at an extremely affordable prices. There are no addtional cost to students when you choose to study with Courses Direct Distance Education Schools. Our fees include textbooks, study materials and more.
Courses / Programs:
Certificates and Associate Diplomas in Business, Management and Marketing; Computer Studies; Psychology and Counselling; Photography; Publishing and Writing; Science; Education and Research; Environmental Studies; Agriculture; Alternative Living (Organic Plant Culture, Self Sufficiency etc.); Health, Fitness and Leisure Studies.
Contact us below - Send a Quick Email: ( or request a callback ).
Popular educators on Learn4Good. Inquire about our courses today.
Online Training College
- Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London ...
Study programs & classes include:
Online Legal Secretary / Paralegal Training:
The courses cover the English Legal System and are eligible for use wherever English Law is practised. The courses are:
- Conveyancing (Freehold & Leasehold) - 5 weeks
- Litigation (Criminal, Civil & Matrimonial) - 5 weeks
- Combined Course: Conveyancing & Litigation - 10 weeks
- Paralegal Course - 12...
Recent inquiry comment posted 2014-07-15
Program/s I am interested in: "I am interested in the paralegal studies course because I am already in the filed but I just want to be certified"
Recent inquiry comment posted 2014-07-18
Program/s I am interested in: "I have a Canadian undergraduate degree (BA Economics/Psychology) and worked at Hallmarks Solicitors from August 2003 to April 2009 at Worcester, Worcestershire in England as a conveyancing secretary. How do I proceed to acquire a degree in law? I would like to work as a conveyancing lawyer."
Location: London, England, UK & England
London, England, UK & England
- Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system ...
Study programs & classes include:
ICB Bookkeeping courses:
- ICB Level I Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping
- ICB Level II Certificate in Manual Bookkeeping
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The...
Location: Gloucester, England, UK & England
Gloucester, England, UK & England
You are here: School & College Search> Online / Distance Learning Schools> Correspondence school in Australia