FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management:
Based in in North Miami, FL, Florida International University's (FIU) School of Hospitality and Tourism Management provides quality online Bachelor, Masters, and Certificate programs in Hospitality Management. The Chaplin School at FIU has maintained a consistent ranking as one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States, and has won international recognition. FIU's distance learning students get the advantage of a deeper and broader business education in starting, managing, and growing successful hospitality and tourism organizations, and many other benefits.
- High-ranking Hospitality Programs
Our Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism has the highest ranked hospitality management program in the southeast United States. Our undergraduate program is ranked sixth in the nation as reported by the latest study published in the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Education.
- Innovative Online Teaching Methods
Classroom-based lectures with personalized instructions are all provided online. Assignments, chat rooms, threaded discussions, bulletins, and testing are provided through an Internet-based program.
- Experienced Instructors
Our faculty members combine strong academic credentials with excellent teaching skills and extensive executive-level industry experience.
The mission of the Chaplin School of School of Hospitality and Tourism Management is threefold:
- To educate undergraduate and graduate students to successfully assume leadership positions in the hospitality and tourism industries;
- To conduct and disseminate meaningful applied research to assist leaders of hospitality and tourism firms to successfully manage in a dynamic environment;
- To actively serve the university, local community and the worldwide hospitality and tourism industry through participation in the various activities which benefit their constituents and customers
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science (MSc) in Hospitality Management
- Executive Masters in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate Program in Hospitality Management
- On-Campus Degree Programs also available
Florida International University - Academic Excellence:
FIU, Miami's public research university, is one of America's most dynamic institutions of higher learning. Since opening in 1972, FIU has achieved many benchmarks of excellence that have taken other universities more than a century to reach.
The University has a nationally renowned full-time faculty, known for their outstanding teaching and cutting edge research; students from throughout the U.S. and more than 130 foreign countries; and its alumni have risen to prominence in every field and are a testament to the University's academic excellence.
Email: Contact Us
Specific Contact Pages: - Graduate Certificate
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Hospitality Management Bldg. 3000 NE 151 Street, North Miami, Florida, 33181, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2014 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines