Hello! How fast can you type the alphabet on your computer keyboard or touchscreen? How about typing it backwards? Let’s put your keyboard skills to the test with Krazy Keys, a fun and fast-paced typing game for kids where you get the chance to exercise and improve your reaction speed as well as your quick typing abilities. Take on a series of tricky typing challenges, and work your nifty fingers into a tap-tap-tapping frenzy! There are lots of quirky and unusual typing tasks to get your brain racing, including a challenge where you have to quickly type out some of the longest words in the English language. Let’s get typing!
How to Play: In each of the 5 game modes, you must type out a certain set of letters as fast as you possibly can. You start off on the default game mode where you have to type out the letters of the alphabet in order, from A to Z. The clock starts automatically when you hit the first letter in each game mode. The next letter in the sequence is always displayed in the center of the game screen. Keep trying to beat your fastest score (displayed when you finish a typing sequence).
There are 5 different game modes to choose from. Using your computer mouse or touchpad, Left Click on the ‘Game Mode’ option on the main menu screen to choose one of the Game Modes:
- ABC Mode: Here, you simply have to type out each letter of the standard alphabet from A to Z as fast as possible.
- ZYX Mode: You have to type out the standard alphabet backwards, from Z to A.
- QRT Mode: Here, you have to quickly type out the letters as they appear on a classic computer keyboard – QWERTY….. and so on. Type all 26 letters in all three rows on the keyboard to succeed.
- DTN Mode: You have to type out one of the longest known words in the Engish language – ‘Disestablishmentarianism’ (phew, what a tongue-twister!)
- RDM Mode: Here, a random letter appears in the center of the game screen. All 26 letters of the alphabet appear, one-by-one, in a jumbled order.
Try out each of the Game Modes, and then see how many times you can beat your own records. Happy typing!