Magic pen 2
Online Magic-pen-2 Game is an educational, physics-based drawing game that teaches how to overcome barriers using your logic and knowledge. Draw shapes and use the laws of physics to reach the target. Your goal is to collect the flags with the little red ball to complete a level. The shapes that you draw are affected by gravity, friction and inertia. Use these physical properties to your advantage. The red ball (or red square in some levels), is the object that collects the flags. Therefore draw the objects in such a way that they push the ball in the desired direction. Make clever use of the laws of physics to collect all flags on each level!
How to play:
- Hold down the left mouse button to draw.
– You cannot draw inside other objects.
– To draw a circle, hold the left mouse button where you want the center to be.
– Pins and hinges connect objects. A pin fixes two objects together and a hinge allows rotation. You can put them on a ball too.
– Hold ‘S’, left click to place a pin. Then draw a figure on top.
– Hold ‘D’, left click to place the hinge, and draw a figure on top.
– Hold ‘A’ and click inside a shape, pin or hinge to erase it.
– Hold ‘W’ and click near the ball to give it a little push.
– Press spacebar to restart the level.