Blox puzzle game: Place similar colored (matching) blocks together to remove them from the board in this fun, addicting tetris-style strategy game. ALL “blox” (pieces) have to be removed from the board in order to move to the next level.
How to move and remove Blox: Click on a blox, hold down your left mouse button, and drag the blox sideward left or right. Place similar blox together to remove them from the board. Blox are pulled down by gravity and cannot be moved upwards.
- Move blox in the correct order to avoid getting stuck. If you get stuck, click the Retry button to restart.
- If there are three same color blox, place them together carefully, so that you do not end up with 1 blox of that color left.
- Place a blox on an elevator to move it upwards (when on such a level).
- Damaged blox slowly break apart when another blox is placed on top of it (when on such a level).
- Drop a blox on top of a bomb to blow it up along with all surrounding blox (when on such a level).
- You can drop blox in water to safely remove them, however, do not drop blox in lava, since the blox will melt (when on such a level).
- Move the blox into the red warp gate to transport it across the board (when on such a level).
- Do not let blox be destroyed by a laser (when on such a level).
- Magnets pull blox upwards. Place a blox over a switch to turn the magnet on (when on such a level).
Your score, bonus, level and retry attempts are shown at the upper left corner of the game screen. Have fun while solving the Blox puzzle!