Online Mining RPG Game – Gold Miner
Gold Miner – Use your claw and reel to mine gold and other treasures out of the earth in this fun, challenging mining rpg game for kids. You must extract as much gold from the gold mine as possible. Advance to the next level by earning a set amount of money (or more) in 60 seconds. Aim and throw the claw, as it swings back and forth to grab a piece of rock or precious metals, by pressing “Down” arrow key on your keyboard.
Good timing is the key to your success! If you throw your claw just a moment too early or too late, you may either miss the object you were aiming at and this will be a wasted attempt at the cost of your precious time or you may grab a heavy piece of almost worthless rock or ore instead of a nice piece of gold.
When you hit an object with the claw, there is no way of releasing it and whether you like it or not – you must start reeling it up towards you. Heavy objects such as ore or huge chunks of gold are slower to reel in and use up a lot of time. Grab mystery bags that contain random amounts of money, sticks of dynamite or strength power-ups (it will increase your reeling speed).
How to play: Collect various items, but avoid rocks, chunks of ore, bones, explosive barrels or creatures that get in your way as they come cheap. Gold and diamonds are the ones you are after. You risk destroying all objects around it (including gold and diamond) by hitting the explosive barrels . You may see creatures carrying valuable diamonds and if you have a clear shot – you should take those diamonds from them.
When you buy or obtain a dynamite stick – use it to destroy an object you do not wish to take up. For example, you have a large rock that stays in your way and obstructs a diamond but do not wish to waste your time for this worthless piece of rock. Grab the rock you wish to get rid of with the claw and once you start reeling it up – press the UP arrow key on your keyboard. The object will blow up, free your claw and reel your claw back instantly.
A shopkeeper will buy everything from you. You may purchase various items for the virtual money received but spending too much of your virtual money makes it harder to meet next level earnings target. The Shopkeeper may be cheeky at times and ask you for $8 for a dynamite stick once and $380 the next time.
- Strength Drink – the miner will reel objects a little faster on the next level. The drink lasts for one level only.
- Rock Collectors’ Book – rocks will be worth three times as much virtual money on the next level. This is valid for one level only.
- Dynamite Stick – after you have grabbed onto something with your claw, press the UP arrow key to throw a piece of dynamite at it and blow it up (the explosion destroys any other object if it is too close).
- Lucky Clover – this will increase the chances of getting something good out of the mystery bags on the next level. This one is valid for one level only.
- Diamond Polish – during the next level diamonds will be worth virtual money. Valid for one level only.
Types of Excavations:
- Small gold nuggets are reeled quickly and are worth $50.
- Medium gold nuggets are reeled in at an average speed and are worth $100.
- Big chunks of gold are worth $500 but they are very slow to reel in.
- Ore and rocks are worth only $11 to $20 and are really slow to reel in. Tip: This is mainly a waste of time only. Don’t bother collecting them unless you are a few dollars away from your goal.
- Diamonds (as well as diamonds carried by creatures) are worth $600 and very fast to reel in.
- Mystery bags – can get you an item or any amount of money. Bags with virtual money are slow to reel in while bags with power-up or dynamite are really fast.
- If you destroy too many objects by accident, and you are not going to meet your goal or you have enough virtual money to advance to the next level, click the Exit Level button at the top of the screen. This will end this level and you won’t have to wait for the clock to expire.