Kensington College Of Business, London:
Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
Bachelor Degree Courses:
The Bachelor degree courses contain eighteen modules. The assessments are exams and coursework based on standard business modules. Students have to pass 18 modules to be awarded the BA Business Studies with Honours (BA Hons) but can be awarded an Ordinary degree (BA) if they pass 14 modules.
- BA in Business Studies – 2/3 Years
- BA in Information Management - 2/3 Years
- BA in Marketing - 2/3 Years
- BA in Business Accounting and Finance - 2/3 Years
BA -“Top-up” 1 Year Degree:
The “Top-up” BA Course provides opportunities for students from all over the world to earn highly recognized Honours degree from a top British University. Students need to have qualifications equivalent to that of second year of a British University Undergraduate programme in Business / Management / Marketing/ Information Management / Computing
Your current qualification should be acceptable by the University of Wales to allow access for Final Year “ Top-up” degree in Business Studies / Marketing / Information Management. Opportunities for students from all over the world
Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA):
A Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) is considered by many to be the highest management qualification for those who want to attain the most senior positions in business. It combines the high academic standards of a Post‑graduate Degree with an emphasis on the practical applications of Business Studies and so has direct relevance to top management.
Students are given a wide range of choices for the 2 optional modules that they have to complete as part of the MBA Programme. It is possible to study for 2 optional modules within the following disciplines:
* MBA International management
* MBA Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management
* MBA Finance
* MBA Marketing
* MBA Human Resource Management
* MBA Health Care Management
* MBA Banks and Financial Institutions Management
* MBA Management of Innovation, Technology and Change
* MBA Information Technology Management
* MBA Retail Management
* MSc. Computing
The assessments are exams and coursework based. Students have to pass 6 Core modules, 2 Pathway modules and the Dissertation (combined with the Research Methods module) to be awarded the MBA Degree.
We offer professional programmes in:
* International Business Diploma (IBD)
* Certificate in Company Administration (ICSA)
* Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) - Professional Diploma
Parttime Courses are available in :
* CIM - Professional Diploma
* ICSA - Certificate in Company Administration