Art & design schools in Denmark: Fashion design school in Copenhagen, art college courses in English in pattern design, fashion drawing, illustration, sewing & draping. Study abroad design, fine arts programs in Denmark & Scandinavia for Americans, international students, mode-og designskole Danmark, København..
Located in the heart of Copenhagen, Margrethe-Skolen is a leading fashion school in Denmark that provides a range of specialized design courses, including fashion & design, pattern construction and fashion drawing. In addition, we offer a two-year further vocational design program, divided into four semesters.
Margrethe-Skolen is the oldest Fashion and Design school in Scandinavia. In more than 80 years, we have educated many of the leading designers, stylists and business people within the Danish and international fashion world.
Fashion is an expression of our time and place. Clothes must both reflect and provoke society. Throughout the education, Margrethe-Skolen seeks to develop esthetic, creative and technical premises to strengthen the students in their creativity and their ability to establish a point of view. The tuition aims to open up for new horizons and thereby stimulate the students towards innovation in the individual design process.
Fashion and trends move constantly through rapid change in order to keep the consumers interested. Students must be inquisitive, investigative and willing to experiment. Their clothes must reflect society and show a deeper understanding of the world around them. Art, culture, sociology, esthetics and philosophy are all aspects of this deeper study.
Popular educators on Learn4Good. Inquire about our courses today.
Pacific Audio Visual Institute, Vancouver
- Pacific Audio Visual Institute (PAVI) is a fully-accredited post-secondary school centrally located in the heart of Vancouver, BC, Canada. We offer 1-year diploma programs in Audio Engineering & Production and Music Business Management to Canadian and international students. Our programs are a combination of theory, technical instruction and ‘hands-on’ training and each program incorporates career planning and business skills.
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-20
Program/s I am interested in: "music business management"
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-14
Program/s I am interested in: "Audio Engineering & production diploma"
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Founded in 1999, Metàfora is an international art school in Barcelona, on the northeast Mediterranean coast of Spain. Our contemporary art activities consist mainly of a full-time studio-arts course, taught in English, called “The International Workshop" ... Study programs & classes include:
The International Workshop is a full-time studio arts course (taught in English) for young artists & students of Fine Art or Design. It is comprised of 4 levels:
- Advanced/Postgraduate Diploma in Studio Arts
- Advanced Certificate in Studio Arts
- Certificate in Studio Arts
- Foundation Studies in Studio Arts
Metàfora's Initial Diploma in Art Therapy can be taken...
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-24
Program/s I am interested in: "2-Week Intensive Summer Courses:
- Studio Arts Option "No Man's Land" (2-week course taught in English) designed for art students (min. age 19) and practicing professionals from the fields of art, design, architecture or similar.
- Summer Intensive Art Therapy Option (2-week course taught in English)"
Recent inquiry comment posted 2013-05-18
Program/s I am interested in: "Summer Arts workshops"
You are here: School & College Search> Art Schools, Design Colleges in Europe> Design schools in Denmark, Copenhagen, designskole København..