Charles Sturt University (CSU) Study Centres - Sydney & Melbourne:
Are you searching for a quality Master of Business Administration (MBA) progarm in Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to students from around the world at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Program:
Our internationally-recognised MBA degree equips postgraduate students to become the most effective managers and future business leaders. You can choose to specialise in Marketing, Finance or Information Technology. Intakes are in February, July, and November.
There are 2 study options available for this program:
- 1.5 year, 12 subject degree: For students with a minimum of 3 years work experience and an undergraduate degree.
- 2 years, 16 subject degree: For students without work experience, but who possess an undergraduate qualification.
2-year MBA Program:
This program focuses on the fundamentals of the key business areas and equips you with an opportunity to learn and develop the critical skills necessary to become a more effective manager, and a future business leader. No work experience is required for admission to this MBA degree. The program comprises 16 subjects and provides you with the ability to tailor your degree to suit your needs and career aspirations.
- All core subjects: Management, People and Organisations; Marketing for Managers; Accounting and Financial Management; Business Strategy.
- All four foundation subjects: Human Resource Management; Leadership and Entrepreneurship: Management of Change; Managing Business Information.
- Professional Development subjects: Business Research Methods: Business Research Project (16 points)
- You must also complete one elective postgraduate business subject approved for offering in the MBA other than the subjects specified above.
- Information Technology Electives: Strategic Information Management; E-Systems Infrastructure Development; IT Infrasturcture Management; Information Technology for Management
- Finance Electives: Corporate Finance; Financial Planning; Money and Capital Markets; Investments Analysis
- Marketing Electives: Consumer Behaviour; Global Marketing; Integrated Marketing Communications; Managing Product and Service innovation
1.5-year MBA Program:
The 1.5 years MBA comprises 12 subjects and allows you to tailor your degree to suit your needs and career aspirations. In addition to the core, foundation and professional development subjects as outlined above, students may choose to study a general MBA by completing four Level 5 postgraduate restricted elective subjects taken from the Faculty of Business. Alternatively, students may choose to complete one of the following specialisations: Information Technology, Marketing or Finance.