Moresoft Training Institute:
Moresoft is one of Ireland's leaders in accelerated information technology training and certification for (IT) professionals, corporations and government organisations. MoreSoft specialises in End-User and Technical training. MoreSoft offers over 200 scheduled courses at our superb training centres in Leeson Street, Sandyford and Navan. We have developed an approach that guarantees every course is both effective and enjoyable. MoreSoft's success has earned us a reputation of total excellence, dependability and efficiency within the training industry. By attending a MoreSoft training course you will enjoy quality instructor-led training from experienced lecturers with smaller class sizes at more competitive prices than most of our competitors.
Computers for Beginners: Elementary Word, European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL), ECDL Advanced
IC3 (World Wide Qualification): Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
-Word (MOS) Core
-Word (MOS) Expert / Word Expert (MOS)
-Excel (MOS) Core
-Excel Adv. (MOS) Expert / Excel Expert (MOS) -Fastrack
-Powerpoint (MOS) Core
-Access (MOS) Core
-Outlook (MOS) Core
Microsoft Master Instructor (MMI): E-Cert - European Certificate in E-Literacy,
-TAS Books Introduction
-TAS Books Advanced
Computer Aided Design (AutoCad):
-AutoCad Advanced 2004
-DTP Master Programme Certification
-DTP Advanced Master Programme Certification
Web Design: -Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
Web Authoring: -Dreamweaver Beginners
JEB Teacher's Diploma in ICT: -This is a part-time professional diploma course, designed for those who wish to become IT Trainers
- MCDST - Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technicians (MCDSTs) troubleshoot desktop environments running on the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrators (MCSAs) administer network and systems environments based on the Microsoft Windows platforms.
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSEs) design and implement an infrastructure solution based on the Windows platform and Microsoft Servers software.
- MCDBA - Microsoft Certified Database Administrators (MCDBAs) design, implement and administer Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- MCAD - Microsoft Certified Application Developers (MCADs) use Microsoft technologies to develop and maintain department-level applications, components, Web or desktop clients, or back-end data services.
- MCSD - Microsoft Certified Solution Developers (MCSDs) design and develop leading-edge business solutions with Microsoft development tools, technologies, platforms, and the Windows architecture.