Kaplan International Colleges London - Leicester Square:
Enrol on English courses in London with Kaplan International Colleges and achieve your language learning goals. Our London Leicester Square English school is located in the city centre between Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square. Our school is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools. This is one of 2 Kaplan International Colleges English schools in central London. With over 40 English schools in eight countries, and over 40 years of experience providing first-class English education, Kaplan International Colleges provides high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation, at our English schools worldwide.
English school in London - Leicester Square:
Enrol in short or long term English courses in London at our excellent school and enjoy a fabulous location.
• Short walk to Leicester Square, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly Circus
• New student café
• Internet lounge
• Newly renovated, spacious classrooms
• Daily social activities in London
• In 2007, 93% of our students said they would recommend Kaplan International Colleges London Leicester Square to their friends & family.
Live with native English speakers or other international students while taking English courses in London. We offer Homestay and Student residence options.
English Language Courses:
Our English courses in London are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term English courses of various levels of intensity starting every week of the year. Personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your goals. Choose from our range of English courses in London and achieve your language goals today!
• General English course (20 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• Intensive English course (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• Business English course (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• Vacation English course (20 classes/week)
• TOEFL and Academic English course (20 classes + 15 structured study sessions/week)
• IELTS Exam Preparation course (20/28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• Intensive English Academic Year and Semester (20/32 weeks)
• General English Academic Year and Semester (20/32 weeks)
Are the teachers native speakers and qualified?
Yes. All our teachers are native English Speakers and hold English teaching qualifications such as the CELTA/ DELTA or MA ELT.
How many students are there per class?
On average there are 12 students in a class, with a maximum of 15.
What teaching method is used in the classes?
At Kaplan International Colleges we use communicative method. Teachers always try to get everybody involved in conversation and we also make sure all the four skills (writing, speaking, listening and reading) will improve thoroughly.
How will my progress be monitored?
You will first take a placement test, and once you start your English course you will receive an Individual Student Record (ISR) to assess your progress on a daily basis. Your teacher will record your class work, spoken participation in class, homework and level test score which takes place every 5 weeks and is followed by a tutorial with your main class teacher. Projects, student portfolios and formal examinations such as IELTS or TOEFL also form an important part of our overall assessment
Do I get a certificate or diploma after the course?
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of your English course, which will show your English level, the dates on which you have studied, as well as your course attendance.