Culinary arts schools in Europe: French cooking school in France, pastry chef training courses in Paris, culinary arts degree & diploma programs taught in English for international students, Americans. Culinary internships abroad, escuela culinaria en Francia.
Alain Ducasse Education: Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Alain Ducasse Education is a leading culinary arts school, run by the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse. We provide intensive year-round and summer culinary & wine programs for French students, international students, practicing cooks and continuing education for professionals chefs.
Email:Contact us below
Taught in the English or French language, all of our cooking courses combine theory with plenty of hands-on training. In our longer programs, you will also have the opportunity of an internship in an authentic French restaurant in France.
Professional Culinary Arts Training Programs:
• Culinary Arts Diploma Program: 5 months training + 3 months internship in a French restaurant;
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma Program: 3 months training + 3 months internship in a French restaurant;
• Pastry Arts Diploma for beginners: 3 months training + 3 months internship in a French restaurant;
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts: 3-year program with two 5-month internships;
• Culinary Essentials Summer Program: 8 weeks; Wine Essentials: 3 weeks; Pastry Essentials: 5-week skills-building course