Shankill Languages offers language tuition in Shankill, a suburb in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County in south-east Dublin. We offer language classes for students of all ages. We specialise in providing grinds for Leaving Certificate & Junior Certificate students preparing for their French, Irish, Spanish, German and Italian exams.
We have been helping students achieve significant improvement in their grades for a number of years in all major Leaving Cert languages in the south east Dublin area. Expert tuition in small classes is the key to this success.
Shankill Languages is conveniently situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, just 200 metres from the Shankill DART station. Students learn in a small classroom with a maximum of six students per class which is perfect for an intensive learning experience. Audio-visual and IT tools are also used to enhance aural comprehension.
- Leaving Cert and Junior Cert grinds in French, Irish, German, Spanish & Italian
- Language lessons for students of all ages to help confidence and fluency
- Language programmes for adult students including third level support
- Business and professional programmes
2. Alliance Francaise in Dublin
Courses / Programs
Conveniently situated at the corner of Nassau and Kildare Street in Dublin city centre, Alliance Française in Dublin provides high-quality French language courses to adults, teenagers and children. We offer group French classes, private French tuition, corporate French training for companies and French classes in primary schools. Our school is easily accessible as we are only 5 minutes walk from Bus, Luas, Dart, Taxi and Dublinbikes stations.
Our primary aim is to promote French culture. Alliance Française in Dublin is also a place for intercultural exchanges between Irish culture and the cultures of the French-speaking world. We enrol over 5,000 students each year in our premises, in schools, universities and businesses in the city centre and the greater Dublin area. We are also an examination centre offering internationally recognised qualifications, including the DELF and DALF.
- General French course
- Conversation French
- Business French
- Legal French
- French exam preparation for DELF, DALF
- Private French lessons
- French courses for children
- Corporate French Training for companies
- French Culture Workshops
- Training for French teachers
3. Business French Summer School - HEC Montréal
Courses / Programs
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 3-week Business French Summer School for Irish and international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market. All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal. Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
3-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
4. Le Livre d'Or - French & Modern Language School
Courses / Programs
Located in Blackrock, a suburb of Dublin city, Le Livre d'Or is a comprehensive language school that offers a wide variety of classes for all age groups and levels from 6 years and up. Our current languages on offer include French, Irish, German, Spanish, Italian and Chinese Mandarin and we also offer an interpreting service to our business community. Extra intensive tuition in Leaving Certificate and Junior Certificate examination preparation is also available.
Class sizes are small with a maximum of 10 students per class. This ensures that each student is given the maximum of encouragement and assistance in order to reach their full potential.
All our tutors are native speakers and qualified experienced teachers and hold post graduate qualifications in the language they teach.
Beginner to Advanced Level Language Courses for Children & Adults:
- French for adults (beginners, refreshers, level A1 to C2)
- French for children
- Leaving Cert honours French
- Junior Cert honours French
- Irish for primary school children
- Leaving Cert honours Irish
- Junior Cert honours Irish
- Repeat honours Irish (mature student)
- Introduction to Mandarin Chinese & Culture (adults)
- Mandarin Chinese for children
- Italian for adults
- Junior Cert Italian
5. Languages Unlimited, Dublin
Courses / Programs
Located in Clontarf on the North side of Dublin city, Languages Unlimited is an international language school that provides comprehensive French language courses to corporate groups and individual students from all over the world.
Specific courses include Evening Group classes, Private language lessons for adults & children, and Corporate training. We cater for anybody willing to learn a new language from scratch or to improve on what they have learnt already.
We specialise in in-company language training for business, providing our clients with top-quality tailor-made courses such as programmes for banking and insurance. Due to an increasing demand from our corporate clients, we also developed evening group courses and one-to-one tailor-made courses.
In addition to our French classes, we also provide beginner to advanced level courses in Spanish, German, and Italian among others.
Beginner to Advanced Level French Courses for Individual Students and Groups:
- French for Complete Beginners
- French for Improvers (preliminary level aiming at level A2)
- French for Intermediate Level (students aiming at level B1)
- Private / One-to-One French classes
- Evening Group French courses
- Corporate / Business French training
*Alliance Française exam preparation can be included as part of your chosen course.