Where to study German in Germany / Sprachschule in Deutschland: Deutschkurse in Berlin, Deutsch lernen für Erwachsene - Anfänger bis Fortgeschrittene. Intensive German courses & German immersion programs, private German lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced level..
EURASIA Institute, Berlin: Centrally located in Berlin, the EURASIA Institute is a German language school offering a wide variety of German courses ranging from courses preparing for university entrance in Germany to intensive courses for groups and individuals, as well as individual training in business German for managers. We also offer thematic German courses for groups and summer camps for teenagers. The EURASIA Institute is situated in the centre of Berlin offering many possibilities for practising the language in an everyday context.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
International students from all over the world enjoy learning German at our institute in a relaxed atmosphere. The international diversity in our language courses guarantees an interesting and exciting intercultural experience. All German courses are taught be highly qualified and experienced teachers and are tailor-made to meet the needs of the learner.
German Language Courses (For all levels):
Our core focus is on German as a foreign language. Our German classes have a characteristically friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Our highly qualified and experienced tutors use communicative training methods, whereby the concrete learning needs of the students are central to all lessons. We offer courses at all language levels from A1 to C2. with both intensive courses and individual tailor-made solutions with a maximum of 15 participants in one group.
- Short term German language courses
- General German language courses for adults (with accommodation service)
- Individual, one-on-one German language courses in technical or business German
- German summer camps for teenagers
- Homestay programs with a local German family
- Education travel for groups
- University preparation courses
- University placement
- Internship placement
Activities: An attractive and varied activities programme awaits our course participants. In addition to the standard tourist and sightseeing attractions, we will also show you around trendy Berlin and the city night-life.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Ensuring the highest instructional quality and the best possible stay in Bamgerg, Germany are the top priorities at TREFF PUNKT. The institute director, Alexandra von Rohr, and her team will do everything to ensure that your stay in Bamberg is not only a total learning success but also a cultural experience you won't soon forget.
- the course programme is customized for adult learners
- 2 teachers sharing each group, allowing students to benefit from differing styles of teaching and to improve their listening comprehension
- instruction in small groups with an average of 5 students means students receive a high level of attention, enabling them to achieve their personal learning objectives
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week , ensuring German is also practised outside the classroom- a flexible course system allows students to change their course at any time
- written and verbal tests are given every other week to monitor students' progress
- effective development of verbal skills: half of all instruction time is reserved for speaking and building up vocabulary
- study consultation for your learning progress through one-to-one talks and interim tests
Intensive course; Intensive Plus course; Exam preparatory course; Super Intensive course; Individual training / One-to-One tuition.
Course prices include:
- course material including books
- placement, control and final tests
- small groups with an average of 5 students
- study consultation
- 6 supplementary practical sessions per week offer of leisure activities
- allocation of tandem partner
- allocation of accommodation
TREFF PUNKT certificate according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Situated north of Hamburg city, near Hamburg-Fuhlsbüttel airport in northern Germany, PRO-UNI GmbH offers a variety of German courses including intensive, standard, university preparation, long stay, low budget, business German, intensive TestDaf exam perparation courses as well as specific skill language courses for listening, reading, writing, grammar, pronunication and vocabulary building. All the teachers at PRO-UNI Language School hold university degrees, they are native speakers, and specially trained in teaching German as a Foreign Language. Historical interiors combined with high class design offer an ideal surrounding for your studies.
Our language programmes consist of complex preparatory courses. These include a certain number of sessions per week, within group and/or private lessons. We set high value on learning as much as possible about country and culture during your stay in Germany. Learning another language can help you see things from another perspective, which can be both exciting and enlightening. Our trainers have of course all had a taste of how intercultural experience enriches the spirit, but they can also sympathise with what it feels like to be a stranger.
- German Courses for all levels beginner to advanced
- Intensive German Courses
- Standard German Classes
- Intensive TestDaf Exam Preparation Course
- Business German
- Long Stay German Courses
- University Preparation Classes
- Low Budget German Lessons
- Combination Courses
- Classes for specific skills including listening, reading, writing, grammar, pronunication and vocabulary building
- Group Courses
- Private Lessons
- Workshops and Seminars for students, summer camps and study and career advice
Sprachforum Heinrich Heine Düsseldorf, founded in 1992 by former lecturers of Düsseldorf's Heinrich Heine University, is an international language institute. Our school is a member of the professional association German as a foreign language FaDaF and is recognised pursuant to the German Federal Law concerning the promotion of Education and Training.
Sprachforum Heinrich Heine Düsseldorf has been licenced for TestDaF examination since 2002. Our school is situated in close proximity to Heinrich Heine Düsseldorf University. We are a school with a very high quality standard and with an open and friendly atmosphere. We have free Internet for our students and one cafeteria. You will feel at home and learn a lot!
The lessons are taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers - who have a special university qualification for German as a Foreign Language. We believe in a intercultural and communicative approach to teaching.
- 4- week courses German as a Foreign Language, throughout the year, in 10 different levels
- In July and August we offer 4- week Summer Courses with an interesting leisure program.
- Applicants who want to begin their studies at a German University can take the TestDaF-Examination.
- We offer TestDaF-Preparation-Courses prior to each TestDaF-examination.
- We also offer evening courses for students who would like to brush up on their German skills and have no time during the day.
Study German at F+U, the largest test centre for TestDaF in Europe!
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is a top language school based in Heidelberg, a picturesque yet vibrant university city in central Germany, 80 km south of Frankfurt, as well as in Berlin, Darmstadt and Chemnitz.
All F+U schools combined to cater for 11,000 students & exam participants in 2014 alone.
Our courses include Intensive German, Business German, DSH / TestDaF exam preparation, and private German lessons, among others. Evening classes are also available.
Our German teachers are fully qualified and design their lessons with a very lively and entertaining teaching style. Every week, our students can take part in the F+U leisure and cultural activities programme.
As our students come from all over the world (120+ nationalities to date), the atmosphere in our school is very international. Students get to know each other well, and have fun together while learning German.
The city of Heidelberg is very accessible, conveniently located between Frankfurt and Stuttgart international airports. Our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the Altstadt (the old-town).
We offer accommodation in halls of residence, shared or private apartments, homestay with German host families, and hotels.
"I liked my German teachers a lot. They knew how to make the courses more vivid and interesting for the students. The city itself is very beautiful and the weather was always good."
- Oleksandra from Ukraine
- German Group classes
- Intensive German courses
- German language exam prep courses for TestDaF / DSH / onDaF / TestAS..
- Intensive Semester Course for TestDaF Exam Preparation
- Academic Year / Long-term
- Morning / Afternoon German
- Evening / Weekend German classes
- Business German
- German Conversation classes
- Private German lessons
- Junior German courses for kids
- German for Seniors (50+)
- Summer courses
- Homestay Program (host family)
- German Internship program
- Combined German + English course..
The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Bremen, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Mannheim-Heidelberg, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
We also provide summer courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Testimonial: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia