AIM - Hotel & Tourism Management School, Paris:
Académie Intérnationale de Management (AIM) is an English-speaking hotel & tourism management school in the heart of Paris, France. Established in 1992, we offer internationally recognized Anglo-American Bachelors and MBA degree programs in the fields of international hotel, tourism & hospitality management. We also offer professional management certifications and internship programs (from 2 days to 2 semesters in length). AIM is also proud to be the very first Hotel Management establishment in continental Europe to introduce and offer internationally-recognized Bachelor and MBA degree programs. All of our courses are taught entirely through English.
Our mission is to educate leaders of the future in the international hotel and tourism sectors. Our students learn professional managerial skills derived directly from practices of major companies in hospitality, including international hotel and restaurant chains, condominiums, travel industry and they acquire a curriculum taught at the best American universities, enriched by European taste, culture and knowledge.
The Bachelor's and MBA programs, among the most prestigious and sought-after degrees in the world, are registered with the French National Ministry of Education. Our study programs are also licensed and certified in the United States by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA), America's leading authority in academic certification pertaining to the hospitality industry and hotel management. This official recognition, well known at the international level, reflects the high quality of the instruction given at AIM, and allows graduates' easy entry into prestigious, top-level managerial positions worldwide.
- Bachelor of Science in International Hotel and Tourism Management (3 years):
The Bachelor of Science degree in International Hotel and Tourism Management allows graduates to enter the professional arena just as quickly as obtaining specialized degrees in marketing, finance or human resources. This 3-year course is taught entirely in English. It is suitable for you if you: are a high-school senior or equivalent; you have already earned your High School Diploma or you have studied one to two years at the university without attaining a diploma.
Subjects covered include: Introduction to the Hospitality Industry; Front Office Management; Housekeeping Management; Organizational Behavior; Business Computing; Accounting For Hospitality Managers; Food & Beverage Cost Control; Human Resources Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hotel & Tourism Management (2 years):
The MBA Professional in Hotel & Tourism Management is taught entirely in English. This is a high-caliber specialized professional program designed to prepare students for management positions in large, international hotels and tourism companies.
Subjects covered include: Rooms Dept. Management; Human Resources Management; Strategic Marketing And Sales for International Hotels; Club Management; Food & Beverage Management; Financial Accounting; Feasibility Studies; Revenue Management; French for beginners, and more.
- Professional Management Certifications (ranging from 2 days to 2 semesters in length):
Includes Academic Management Studies (AMS); Financial Management Workshop; Online Hotel Revenue Management Certificate (offered by Cornell University's online division) among other courses and workshops.
AIM conducts its classes in English in order to allow students to benefit from the exceptionally vast quantity of bibliographic materials pertaining to management, all of which are written in English. Familiarity and use of the necessary technical vocabulary and terminology are indispensable assets in the field of international management. AIM offers intensive courses in oral and written English. Results are measured throughout the course by means of the TOEFL exam - administered up to four times throughout the course.
Internship Programs (Work Experience Placements):
AIM's close collaboration with leading international hotel chains and other world-class establishments provides a highly effective means for preparing students for entry into active professional life.
Summer Season - May to September:
All students participate in professional summer internships the world over.
1) The first internship, aptly named "ouvrier" (worker), is modeled on similar programs organized by the French "Grandes Ecoles". It is primarily a Front Office/ rooms and restaurant work program and emphasizes interfacing with the clientele.
2) Subsequent internships, taking place in the Back Office, provide the opportunity to apply theoretical, technical and practical knowledge at the general administration level, by focusing on management services, finance and accounting, purchasing, marketing, and human resources.
Upon graduation, an overwhelming majority of our students are offered full-time employment in one of the establishments at which they performed their internship.
- An excellent preparation for a future career is enhanced by the calm atmosphere: surrounded by greenery, a pleasant academic environment offers all the educative resources possible. Students of all nationalities study in a brand new, modern building entirely conceived for education. They also enjoy a beautiful park, and benefit from the advantages of the International University Campus of Paris (CIUP)
- AIM students are entitled to the same privileges accorded to French public university students in the framework of the French system of higher education, including social security / health coverage and access to student housing, recreation and restaurant facilities.
- Courses / Programs
- Our Home Page
|Address: 2 Rue Charbonnel, 75013, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2014 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines