elc International School [SB Campus]:
elc International School is situated in Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia, providing primary and secondary students with excellent learning opportunities in beautiful surroundings. elc places great value on creating responsible, well adjusted, committed and caring young people.
- We are an international school and encourage gloabl openmindedness.
- We keep our School and our classes small and our student-teacher ratios low. Our class sizes rarely exceed 19 and we have set a ceiling enrolment at around750 students.
- There is a wide range of extra-curricular activities built into the school week. Apart from both indoor and outdoor activities, the school encourages and promotes the undertaking of community service projects among its students.
elc International School started life as elc Secondary School in 1987 with 5 students and 6 teachers including the Principal. In June 1992, the school was given permission to add a Primary Division to the established Secondary Division. By 1995 a decision was made to bring both Primary and Secondary together onto one site and in January 1997 elc relocated to its new campus in Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
Over the years the School has unwaveringly pursued a single objective which is to make a significant contribution towards the development of its students into responsible and successful men and women of the future. To a large extent, history shows that the school has succeeded.
The objective of elc International School is to develop the foundations which will encourage and enable a multi-racial group of children to
* value responsibility, perseverance, self-discipline and impartiality, and
* seek even higher levels of achievement in all their legitimate undertakings, in particular in academic performance.
The curriculum used, in both the Primary and Secondary Schools, is modelled on the National Curriculum from England & Wales.The detailed curriculum for Years 10 & 11 is prescribed by the Cambridge International Examinations - Cambridge University (IGCSE). From Reception to Year 9 the curriculum is patterned on practices in leading British schools.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3664, Jalan Sierramas Barat, Sierramas, Sungai Buloh, 47000, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2015 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines