Located in Lymington in Hampshire on the beautiful South Coast of England, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton, Heritage English is an exclusive English language school providing intensive summer holiday English language homestay courses for children and teenagers, and combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Our juniors students get the opportunity to live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Our principal teachers are Gail Steggell and Celia Lincoln, who are both fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
Heritage English tutors arrange a programme of lessons, excursions and activities to match students’ interests so that young learners are having fun and learning English during their stay.
We place younger homestay students (12-15 years) with carefully selected English host families who are experienced in looking after young people.
English Language Courses for Children & Teenagers:
We offer summer hol
iday English language homestay courses for juniors of all levels from beginner to advanced:
- One-to-one total immersion English language courses for young people who would like to improve their English language skills in a fun & friendly environment during their holidays
- English language homestay courses for academic / exam preparation purposes: Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE; IELTS; TOEFL & TOEIC exams
- Students stay in the home of their tutor or in friendly family homes nearby
- Total immersion means speaking & listening to the English language in formal tuition and social situations 24 hours a day
- Afternoon activities, sports & cultural visits