AA Hamilton College, London:
Conveniently located in Shepherd's Bush Green in West London, AA Hamilton College London is a premier college offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and professional certificate, diploma and degree courses, as well as English language exam preparation courses for Cambridge ESOL examinations at all levels: FCE, CAE and CPE. Our courses are offered for both UK-based and international students abroad.
The college is an easy walk away from Shepherd's Bush Tube Station, and numerous retail and catering amenities are situated nearby. The college is close to the city centre of London, one of the world's leading financial centres and is easily accessible by train from the main airports - London Heathrow and Gatwick. AA Hamilton College London offers an international environment with students from not only from the UK, but all over the world.
The academic and administrative structure of AA Hamilton College London is specifically designed to assist you in the attainment of your objectives. The college has modern classrooms, a large computer lab with unlimited high speed Internet access, library, common rooms with restaurant and cafeteria facilities located in the building.
Our aim is to provide high quality education to enable students to become self-reliant , competent, and have more confidence in facing the challenges of the world and to help them succeed in the global marketplace. We offer personal attention and strong focus on practical skills. The college aims to provide courses to students that can increase their knowledge, prospects and sense of achievement.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA): ACCA is the largest and fastest-growing global professional accountancy body.
- Association of Business Executives (ABE): ABE is an International Examining Body and provider of business & management qualifications, leading onto Degree & Masters routes.
- British Computer Society (BCS): The BCS promotes the study and practice of computing to advance knowledge of, and education in, Information Technology for the benefit of the public. Established in 1957, the BCS is the foremost body for those working in IT.
- British Accreditation Council (BAC): BAC acts as the national accrediting body for independent further and higher education. It is independent both of government, and of the colleges, which it accredits.
- The Institute of Administrative Management (IAM): Established in 1915, the Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) is the only professional body for both practising and aspiring Administrative and Business Managers.
- Goal (EDI plc): Goal is one of the UK’s premier examining and awards bodies. The UK regulatory authorities accredit its extensive range of tests and qualifications.
- The Organisation of Tourism and Hospitality Management (OTHM): OTHM is a membership body founded in London in 2001 to support the people who work in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses:
- BSc (Hons) in Business and Management (Top up)
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Tourism Management
- Level 6 Diploma in Business Management (Graduate Integrated)
- Level 6 Extended Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Level 6 Extended Diploma in Marketing Management
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ( ACCA )
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
- British Computer Society Certificate, Diploma & Professional Graduate Diploma courses in IT
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Computing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Systems (ABP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (ABP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Top up)
- Master's (MA) in International Management (Top up)
- English Language Courses
Why Choose AA Hamilton?
AA Hamilton College has built an enviable reputation for success in student career development. Led by a team of experienced educationalists with a passion to create success, the Academy has an excellent record in external examinations, enabling students to access University degree courses through the one year University Foundation Course and the Postgraduate Diploma.
Tuition is given in small groups or individually where appropriate, whilst all the tutors and lecturers are qualified teachers and/or experienced business people. It is this experience brought to bear in an intimate and purpose built setting that allows us to deliver such good results. Above all though, AA Hamilton College is an enjoyable and relaxed place to study and to work and our positive impact on our students’ and staff’s lives are what we are most proud of.
We provide a home from home for international students. Studying in a foreign country is a great opportunity to learn about different cultures, experiencing diversity and to meet fellow students from around the world. For some of the students studying in English may be a challenge and they may be excited or perhaps a little nervous about studying abroad. But, don’t worry; we are here to help you.
At AA Hamilton College, we consider that by improving our students‘ skills in such a widely spoken language can increase the chances of students finding future career prospects. Therefore, in order to facilitate our international students, AA Hammilton College also offers English classes.
Convenient Location in Central London:
Hamilton College London is prominently located in Shepherd's Bush Green (West London), within walking distance from Shepherd's Bush Tube Station, close to the centre of London and easily accessible by train from the main airports - London Heathrow and Gatwick. Many of London's famous landmarks and leading institutions such as the Bank of England, the Stock Exchange, Canary Wharf, and the Barbican Arts Centre are within easy reach of the college, as well as shops, entertainment centres, cinemas and theatres.