A F International College, Los Angeles:
A F International College is located in exciting Koreatown in downtown Los Angeles. We offer beginner to advanced level English courses to students from around the world, including TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language) preparation courses. TOEFL is required for entrance to most North American universities and colleges by non-native English speakers. The TOEFL exam evaluates the ability of an individual to use and understand English in an academic setting. In addition, institutions such as government agencies, businesses, licensing bodies, or scholarship programs may require this test. To be eligible for our TOEFL preparation courses, students must have completed Intensive Advanced English level 10 or have completed a written essay and inverview.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).TOEFL Preparation Courses in Los Angeles (4-12 weeks):
The TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
Our TOEFL® iBT (internet-based test) Preparation course can be taken as a stand-alone course of 6 hours of classes per week. Students can choose to study from 4 - 12 weeks. Alternatively, it can be taken in combination with the advanced ESL class consisting of 18 hours per week for a total of 24 hours per week, or 96 hours per session (for F-1 students). Intensive ESL students enrolled in the advanced program receive test-taking skills for the TOEFL and individualized feedback as needed, in addition to pronunciation, vocabulary and idioms.
For students who need training in one or two of the four TOEFL skills, e.g., Spoken English for health care professionals and pharmacists, we also offer short-term programs consisting of 3 to 6 hours per week. Participation in these short-term programs gives you the additional practice and coaching you need to reach your desired score on the TOEFL test.
Key Benefits of our TOEFL Preparation Courses:
- Comprehensive overview of the four skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Grammar and Vocabulary review/expansion is a key element in supporting test-taking skills.
- Full-length TOEFL® iBT practice tests as well as diagnostic pre- and post-tests simulate actual TOEFL test conditions as much as possible and allow students to identify strengths and weaknesses and assess improvement in each section.
- Intensive test-taking strategies that allow students to develop a high level of general language ability in both receptive skills (listening and speaking) and productive skills (speaking and writing)
- More than 15 years of experience in teaching TOEFL® Test Taking Skills
- 4-10 students per class