The American University Of Paris:
The American University of Paris (AUP) is a university in motion, building the path to becoming a leading academic, intellectual, and cultural center in France and in the world. We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate programs in areas including Computer Science, Economics, International Business Administration, Psychology and many more. All programs are taught through English.
The American University of Paris is accredited in the United States by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
The American University of Paris is a non-profit educational institution incorporated in the State of Delaware and licensed by the State Board of Education as a Delaware institution of higher education.
The Institut de Commerce International et des Sciences de l'Information (ICISI) which includes the Departments of International Business Administration, International Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics and Science is recognized by the French Ministry of Education as an Etablissement d’enseignement technique privé.
The University confers Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, and Master of Science degrees accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The institution is authorized to offer Bachelor's and Master's degrees through the State of Delaware.
The American University of Paris is declared to the Rectorat de Paris as an établissement privé d'enseignement supérieur libre.
- Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Arts degrees in Art History, Comparative Literature, European and Mediterranean Cultures, Film Studies, French Studies, Global Communications History, Information and Communication Technologies, International Business Administration, International Economics, International Finance, International and Comparative Politics, Literary Studies and Creative Arts and Psychology.
- To complement the Bachelor degrees, AUP also offers a range of minors/
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Cross-Cultural and Sustainable Business Management
- Master of Arts in Cultural Translation
- Master of Arts in Global Communications
- Master of Arts in Global Communications and Civil Society
- Master of Arts in International Affairs, Conflict Resolution and Civil Society Development
- Master of Arts in Middle East and Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Middle East and Islamic Studies and International Affairs
- Master of Arts in Public Policy and International Affairs
- Master of Arts in Public Policy and International Law
Chartered as a liberal arts college in 1962, The American University of Paris is today an urban, independent, international university located at the confluence of France, Europe, and the world.
We aim to provide the finest American undergraduate and graduate programs to students from all national, linguistic, and educational backgrounds, and to take our place as a renowned global center for innovative interdisciplinary research.
To that end our curriculum is discipline-based, comparative, and cross-cultural. Both student learning and faculty research are driven by a desire for excellence, are shaped by our singular geography and demographic diversity, and directed towards critical twenty-first-century issues.
AUP offers an innovative pedagogical model integrating classroom learning and hands-on experience that prepares students to master and to make, to reflect and to apply, to analyze and to act.
Our mission is:
- to educate our graduates to communicate well in a world of many languages
- to think critically about history, culture, the arts, science, politics, business, communication, and society
- to develop creative interdisciplinary approaches to important contemporary challenges
- to be both technologically and culturally literate in a world of swift-paced change
- to understand the ethical imperatives of living in such a world, and to take their places as responsible actors in communities, civil societies, and countries around the globe.
The American University of Paris is committed to the highest standards of academic rigor and integrity, and to academic freedom.
Ours is an academic culture of engagement, global citizenship, and community that fosters in students and faculty alike a critical sense of commitment to and responsibility for a world of interdependence.
In The American University of Paris' multilingual, multicultural learning environment, students develop a capacity for ethical and political judgment that is alert to cultural diversity.
In the living laboratory that is Paris, in the exceptional space of the AUP classroom, students and faculty of 100 different nationalities meet to articulate civic values and negotiate difference, as together they question, reflect upon, and work toward creative solutions to real-world problems.
The American University of Paris brings out the best in all members of the community, inspiring us to excellence and equipping us to live actively and compassionately to create a just world.
The opportunity to live in Paris, immersing yourself in a new culture, becoming part of a Parisian neighborhood, interacting daily with your neighbors, landlord, the shopkeepers, etc. is a fundamental part of the educational experience at AUP.
The AUP Housing Office assists students in finding comfortable and affordable accommodations within easy commuting distance from school. Most students are housed during the first three days of Orientation after they meet with a Housing Advisor who takes into consideration their personal requirements, interests, and budget.
Students live in various parts of the city in Independent Rooms or with French families or landlords rather than on campus. The Housing Office also will aid students who have been at AUP at least one year in finding studios or larger apartments.
The Housing Office is open year round and available to assist students with any housing issues they encounter throughout the school year. Whenever necessary, the Housing staff often acts as an intermediary between students and their landlords.
AUP is located in one of the most cosmopolitan neighborhoods of Paris, a European capital where business, diplomacy, culture, literature, and aesthetics all converge.
As the crossroads of Europe, it has seen and led the sweep of political history, from monarchy to revolution, from Bonaparte to the European Union.
Located very near the Eiffel Tower, and within walking distance of the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre, and the famous Quartier Latin, AUP students fully participate in the intellectual, cultural and social life of the "City of Light".
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 6, rue du Colonel Combes, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2016 Learn4Good Ltd : Author of websites listing Schools, Careers, Jobs & Travel Booking Engines