International universities in Ukraine: English university in Kiev, MBA programs online, graduate programs, study abroad degree programs, medical schools in Eastern Europe, Russia, Germany, UK for international students, Americans..
University of Liverpool (UOL) offers 100% Online Master's & Doctorate degree courses to Ukraine and international students in the fields of Business Administration, Management, Information Technology, Behavioural Sciences, Psychology, Education and Law. Since its foundation in 1881, UOL has produced eight Nobel Prize winners. This academic excellence is one reason why almost three thousand professionals from more than 175 countries have chosen it for their 100% online Master's or Doctorate degrees. They also recognise that the University’s exclusive partnership with e-Learning experts Laureate Online Education provides a uniquely global perspective and stimulating educational experience.
Outstanding reputation - The Financial Times has ranked the University of Liverpool among the top 10 UK universities in terms of annual research income; and it is the 15th largest research university in the UK. The University is also one of the top 25 universities in England according to the latest Times Higher Education Supplement University World Rankings.
Many countries, including the US and Canada, accept the standard of degrees awarded by UK universities as equivalent to their own.
- Doctor of Education - Higher Education (EdD)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- MBA programs
- Master of Science (MSc) programs in International Management
- MSc in Project Management
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance
- MSc in IT
- MSc in Software Engineering
- MSc in Clinical Research
- MSc in Applied Psychology
- MSc in Forensic Psychology & Criminal Investigation
- Master of Public Health
- LLM in International Business Law
- LLM in International Finance & Banking Law,
2. Bukovinian State Medical University
Courses / Programs
Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU) is one of the biggest higher education establishments in Chernivtsi in Chernivtsi Oblast in south-western Ukraine. It recently celebrated the 65th anniversary of its foundation. It is a modern, multi-profile educational institution of the IV accreditation grade, included into the general register of the WHO, Magna Charta Universitatum, Bologna, Italy, the Association of Carpathian Region Universities, that provides qualified training according to the grade system of education. English is the medium of teaching.
The university includes medical lyceum, Chernivtsi, Vashkivtsi and Novoselytsia medical colleges, three medical faculties, stomatological, pharmaceutical departments, department of postgraduate education and a preparatory department for foreign students.
We aim to graduate doctors who are competent in a broad range of diagnostic, consultative and organizational skills; are committed to lifelong learning and research as a foundation to providing high quality patient-centered care and will positively engage with other healthcare professionals and the health service in advocating for the health care needs of society.
- Training is provided at the Medical Faculty (6 years) & at the Stomatological Faculty (5 years)
- An infrastructure is in place for organization & medical provision of standardized control of knowledge in subjects of the general scientific cycle fundamental sciences / Step 1 / after 3rd year and subjects of the cycle of professional and practical training at the 6th year / Step 2
- After successful passing of the state examinations, graduates are awarded the qualification of Doctor of Medicine