5, rue des Volontaires, 75015, France.
Hotel & Youth Hostel Reservation FAQs
Nouvel Hotel is a charming hotel centrally located on a quiet little street near Montparnasse Tower, St Germain and Invalides. The Eiffel Tower is at 15 minutes by walking.
The hotel offers excellent value accommodation, especially considering its excellent location-close enough to all the attractions, but not quite right in the thick of it all-making it an ideal base for touring the city.
All rooms in the hotel are en suite and equipped to a very high standard. Each room has cable TV, shower and bathtub, direct dial telephone, wake up service and free newspaper. A continental breakfast can be served in the guest room. For lunch and dinner, you will find excellent French restaurants around the hotel.
Hotel facilities include laundry and dry cleaning service, safe deposit box, car rental, photocopy and fax service, room service, doctor on call.
Nouvel Hotel is an ideal base from which to explore Paris. Discover all the most beautiful monuments. Visit Champs Elysée avenue, Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame de Paris. Discover the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Louvre museum, and many historical places around Paris, one of the most visited cities in the world.
In order to Reserve a room or bed, you must have a valid debit or credit card for this secure online booking system. You will be asked to pay a 10% deposit online and the remaining 90% on arrival at the accommodation.
Learn4Good.com is an authorized accommodation reservation site for the following:
Discount Hotel Paris near the Louvre Museum, Musee d'Orsay, Cheap Hotels, Accommodation.