|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|• Preparing collecting and maintaining cash and cheques from customers.|
• Closing Job Cars
• Arranging Bank Deposits.
• Ad Hoc reports, statements and assignments as and when necessary.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||1. Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. |
2. Arithmetic and counting money to make change.
3. Structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
4. Relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
5. Pay company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
6. Request information or assistance using paging systems.
7. Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|