|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Accountant and Office Administrator for Triple Point do Brasil Limitada|
Triple Point Technology is the global leader in software for multi-commodity and enterprise risk management solutions. Triple Point, headquartered in Westport, Connecticut, USA, was founded in 1993 and serves over 400 clients from 15 offices located around the globe.
Triple Point is currently seeking Accountant and Office Administrator for its Brasilian head office in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This individual will be responsible for the overall general accounting and administration of the office. This role requires an individual able to work independently, who is fluent in both English and Portuguese and with a successful job experience in a similar role for a Brazil subsidiary of an international company.
• Accounts Receivables - Prepare customer invoices in the sub-ledger of the accounting system
• Accounts Payable processing and Expense reports
• Regular interface with customers for A/R collections
• Daily entries for bank transactions and regular bank reconciliation
• Assist Financial Director with month-end closing.
• Manage and coordinate tax requirements
• Interfacing with UK & US corporate staff other office responsibilities as necessary
• Oversee all office operations and general administrative functions;
• Record and pay office and logistical bills as directed;
• Process employee expense reports and assist in payroll;
• Interact regularly with personnel in Triple Point’s offices in the US, India and the UK.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Email resume, cover letter and salary requirement using the Apply Online Box below.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (or other accounting certification)|
• 3- 4 years of experience in accounting.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel are a must);
• Fluent in both English and Portuguese;
• Past experience in a similar role;
• Motivated team player with good attention to detail Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Outstanding communication skills Strong spreadsheet skills and experience with accounting software
• Detail oriented and organized.
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|