|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|1. To ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with the company policies and procedures.|
2. To ensure accounting report deadlines are met.
3. To prepare financial management reports.
4. To ensure accurate and timely giving of reports for monthly, quarterly and year end close.
5. To establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures and policies.
6. To resolve accounting entry discrepancies and irregularities.
7. To help gather data for budget forecast per every year.
8. To maintain proper accounting files.
9. To coordinate with audit process.
10. To ensure accurate and appropriate recording of expenses and profits
11. To recommend or develop efficient use of accounting resources and procedures.
12. To verify requests and handle purchasing materials.
|Education Level Required:||Masters|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|