|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT, INTERNAL AUDIT
The Accounting Assistant, Internal Audit assists in safeguarding the Company’s assets, contributes to overall operating efficiency by confirming the accuracy of financial records and adherence to operating procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Executes the work assignments, as assigned by the Internal Audit Manager.
• Prepares audit reports identifying summary of findings.
• Assists in the implementation of best international audit practices and approach.
• Implements under guidance audit filing procedures and systems.
• Implements under guidance annual Training Plan for promoting internal controls and security consciousness.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Minimum Qualification and Working Experience|
• Degree in Management Studies inclusive of courses in Finance and Accounting or certification in Accounting and Management
• Significant experience in internal audit will be considered in lieu of formal qualfications.
• Knowledge and working experience in a Service Industry would be an asset.
• Previous experience in Accounting /Auditing and/or Restaurant Management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Jacqueline Adams & Associates|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|