|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Accounts & Costing|
- Compile projections, forecast, budgets and financial models for both short and long term.
- Ensure that adequate, accurate and timely information and report is produced.
- Proper maintenance of accounting records and documents in accordance to the Group's accounting manual and statutory requirements (Companies Act).
- Closing and review monthly accounts.
- Treasury and cash flow management including review and management of receivables.
- Monthly reporting to the Group on the accounting matters.
- Liaising with auditors, bankers and tax agents.
- Project administration and recording of project costing.
- Liaise with project department on matters relates to project.
- Establishing and directing operational and administrative procedures.
- Ensure procedure for procurement guidelines for purchase of goods & services is followed
- Controlling expenditure and ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Planning and organising procedures for recruitment, training, determination of wages structures and negotiations about wages, compensation & benefit matters, liaison and consultation with workers and related personnel matters.
- Coordinates the month-end payroll and related statutory deduction.
- Overseeing the maintenance of personal records and various human resource information system requirements.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or its equivalent from recognized institution.|
At least 12 years experience in related field.
At least 5 years experience in similar capacity.
Professional qualifications such as ACCA or CPA.
Proficient in requirement of Thai Accounting Standards, Income Tax and Company Law.
Well versed in local labour legislation, Industrial Relation Act, Employment Act, HRDF, payroll and regulatory compliance issues.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||7 to 8 Years|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Thailand-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Thailand are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|