|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|1. Assure Store Safety, security and cleanness, Issuing and receiving material as per Company’s Procedures, Preparing shipments, arranging goods in the store, all entries related to stores.|
2. Directs warehousing activities for organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
3. Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment.
4. Confers with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with activities of other functions such as production, sales, records control, and purchasing.
5. Directs salvage of damaged or used material, stocks.
6. Perform weekly/daily stock replenishment from other branches and ensure on hand availability up to the 100% for all fast moving..
7. To maintain the filing system and stock records as per Company procedure and issue or distribute materials, products, parts and supplies to customers or co-workers, based on Company procedure.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Graduate with prior experience in the construction industry will be preferred. Salary will be offered based on prior experience.|
Eligible candidates will be contacted by us.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||We Recruit Group|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|