|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
Carries out day to day administration activities for allocated department. Follows and ensures compliance with company policy and procedure for processing of / delivery of assigned services.
• Consolidates and verifies requisitions. Maintains inventory and purchasing records. Assists in obtaining quotations and best prices and quality, and in sourcing / evaluating suppliers. Processes local purchase orders (LPO) / ledger forms and obtains approvals. Verifies supplies received against LPO. Distributes supplies to concerned.
• Basic analytical and report generating skills
• Other administration duties as required
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Skills and experience : |
• MS Office package (Especially Excel)
• Administration skills
• Good communication in English
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|