|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
The STORE ADMINISTRATOR carries out day to day administrative duties for allocated Mall within Operations guidelines and follows / ensures compliance with company policy and procedure for processing of / delivery of assigned services. Prepares product ready for shop floor.
• Handles petty cash and maintains cash records and prepares petty cash reimbursements summary.
• Prepares all related staffs overtime. Checking daily emails and action to be taken if required.
• Responsible in checking DSSR and rectifying any discrepancies.
• As required, anticipates, reacts responsibly to and exceed customer requirements in a friendly and approachable style
To apply for this position use the Apply Online Box below.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Minimum 2 years in Administration experience. |
• Good communication skills.
• Administrative skills.
• Sales and service skills.
• Working at pace within a closed environment
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|